PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory Of Kato

snafu
08-17-2005, 06:25 PM
My gorgeous Chartreuse cat, "Kato" passed away due to a stroke on 05/12/05. It was so HARD for me to know I was about to lose him, but I knew he was going to die. The vet couldn't help him. He was born on Valentine's Day 1995 in Saugerties, NY. After he died, he was buried in my mother's yard in Kingston, NY. He was 10 yrs. old. Kato was like my child, and the best part of the family. Our bond was even more special after I had a hysterectomy at 33. Kato was protective of me, growling at any knock at the door and sleeping beside me. He was named after Bruce Lee's "Green Hornet" character, and he resembled the handsome, stealth cat in "Pet Cemetery." He was unique and intelligent, playing fetch, dropping batteries and bottlecaps in my shoes for fun, sleeping in the sink and opening the refrigerator. After his stroke, he couldn't eat, walk, stand or hold up his head. I cried my eyes out just seeing him like that. I know I should remember the GOOD times, but even those memories are painful to me. I miss him and love him so much and I always will. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SENDS ME THEIR KIND WORDS AND SYMPATHIES!!

kittycats_delight
08-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT. I want to say how sorry I am for you loss. You have to the right place for sharing memories, stories and pics of your cat. You are very right when you said you know other will know how you feel. I lost my RB Mytsi in May of 2003 and it still hurts. It took me a very long time to get over her loss and to be able to give my love to another. I grieved for Mytsi for a full year. I still miss her sooo much. I know words don't help a lot but one day your Kato will send you a sign that it is time for you to give your love to another. Not as a replacement to Kato but as a tribute to your love and because there are so many other that never know love. Kato is now at Rainbow Bridge with the rest of our loving pets and one day you will hold Kato again and cross over the bridge together never to be parted again.

R.I.P. Kato you are forever loved and missed
Play hard at RB and show you family what a marvelous kitty angel you are.

catmandu
08-17-2005, 10:56 PM
KATO,KNOWS,THAT YOU MISS HIM,AND HE MISSES YOU,AS WELL.
KATO,IS A FULL FLEDGED PET TALKER ANGEL,GOING,ON 3 MONTHS,NOW,AND IS VACATIONING IN CANNES,FRANCE NOW,AND WILL BE GOING,TO MONTE CARLO,TOMORROW,AND THE STORIES KATO,WILL HAVE,TO TELL YOU,AND THE PLACES,HE WILL HAVE,FOR YOU,TO DINE,TOGETHER,WHEN YOU ARE REUNITED,ONE FINE DAY,UNBELIEVABLE!!!

HE ,WILL TAKE TIME,TO BE,AT THE CHINESE FOOD BUFFET,HE IS A FUN CAT,AND A PARTY CAT!!!

Randy_K
08-17-2005, 11:28 PM
I, too, am sorry for your loss. It will hurt less over time but you will never stop missing him. Hold the good memories in your heart and remember why you love him so.

ramanth
08-18-2005, 09:26 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. :(

Cataholic
08-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Sometimes it seems that no matter how briefly or lengthy their time with us, it hurts all the same. Gentle hugs to you as you struggle to find peace. It will come. RIP, sweet Kato.

lvpets2002
08-18-2005, 10:16 AM
First of all Welcome to PT & you will enjoy all the talks & pictures..

:( So sad for your lose & we all are supporters for you.. Yes I lost my 21 yr old this last Christmas & had her since she was 5 wks. old & it is so so hard.. I do have other cats also, but still its one of your children that have passed on.. Kato rest in peace & watch over meowmie now & your always in her heart