PDA

View Full Version : DJ torturing pigs please read

Sam's My Baby
03-03-2002, 10:23 AM
This Radio DJ named Bubba, and some other people tortured and killed a pig,
they castrated him alive first, then cut his head off too.
The poor pig was squealing in pain, and they had people there cheering and
laughing. Then, Bubba played the poor pig squealing in agony on the radio.
They were joking about it. :(
Animal rights people took them to court, and, they were found not guilty.:(
Something is very wrong there!! :(
A news station is taking POLES (voting) to see if people think it was RIGHT
or WRONG that he was found not guilty. So far, the bad guys are winning!
:(
It's about 60% to 40% people saying they were right in saying he was not
guilty. :(
Please go to the url below, and vote NO on the question... Was it the right
decision for Bubba to get off? (or something like that)
When the page comes up, click on the little voting place up in the top
right corner. It will take you to a place to vote. You don't vote on the
first thing, just vote on the question about Bubba. Please click NO.
Then if you want, you can add comments or read other peoples, by clicking
on read comments or something like that.
It is hard to believe this stuff goes unpunished!! The poor pig!! May he
rest in peace.
The pig and all animals future, needs as many people as possible to go vote
NO. Please do it, it only takes a couple minutes.

CLICK HERE...
http://www.baynews9.com/sky9.html

Former User
03-03-2002, 10:35 AM
I can't believe this crap!!! How on earth they can do things like this on a live radio show??? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: They should do the same to the DJ what he did to this poor pig.

I went to see the page and I can't believe that the voting says
NO 48.95%
YES 51.04%

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kfamr
03-03-2002, 11:51 AM
I live in Florida (where this @$$ hole lives) i have met the guy (HES HUGE!) but anyways, he had the most nasty rasdio shows. I have never likes him, and and i wont ever. MY dad made a fairly good point though, people hunt down wild hogs and pig all of the time.. im not saying this was right nor did my dad say it was right.. but its just a good thing to reason with... a while back bubba had gotton in a bad car accident and they had to use tje jaws of life to get him out (because hes so big)

sammi
03-03-2002, 12:12 PM
That is a some really sick people.
KayAnn, Your dad may be right that wild pigs are hunted down but a big difference between hunting and tortured. Hunters usually hunt but they respect the wild life and would never torture a animal at least the people that I know that hunt.:mad: :mad:

Kfamr
03-03-2002, 12:28 PM
... i also heard bubba made people eat the testicals of the animal. raw. thats just down right nasty.

Heather Wallace
03-03-2002, 12:37 PM
I couldn't find the article although I did get onto the site. Never mind, I would have like to have voted.

Bunnicula05
03-03-2002, 06:17 PM
I'm a awesome animal lover, so I will vote 14 times, each time represents a year of my animal loving life! :D
P.S. THOSE STUPID BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!

Gio
03-04-2002, 05:09 AM
I just could not bear to read the whole thing. But I know what I would like to do to this person :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (and to whoever else who enjoyed listening to it). Some people are just sick.

Sam's My Baby
03-04-2002, 03:01 PM
Thank you all for voting NO on this poll. I read some peoples posts about the subject and they say it was perfectly fine and its what people to every day on farms! :mad:

Crikit
03-04-2002, 07:57 PM
That's disgusting :mad: :mad: and the things that some of the people were saying on the feedback part was making me sick. It's because of people like him and his supporters that some of the local pet stores and animal agencies are trying to get the Canadian government to rethink their laws regarding animals.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and finally GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irishwolfhoundlover25
03-13-2002, 01:13 PM
OH MY GOSH!!! HOW COULD ANYONE DO SOMETHING SO ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!!!!!! HOW COULD ANYONE BE SOOOOOOO CRUEL??????? THAT EVIL PERSON SHOULD DEFENITLY GO TO JAIL!!!! AGAIN HOW COULD ANYONE BE SOOOOOOOOO CRUEL??? I CAN JUST IMAGINE THAT POOR PIGS CRIES FOR HELP!!!! IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT I WILL HERE THOSE SCREAMS!!!!WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT???? AND WHY WOULD PEOPLE STAND AROUND AND CHEER ON SUCH A HEARTLESS ACT???? THAT GUY IS SUCH A -BEEEEEEEEP-!!!!! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THAT GUY HAS BEEN LOCKED UP AND IS NEVER ALOUD TO GO NEAR A WONDERFUL CREATURE LIKE THE PIG AGAIN!!!!! I JUST WANT TO RIP THAT GUYS HEAD OFF AND KICK HIM IN THE CROUCH REALLY HARD!!!! WHY? WHY? WHY?

LoudLou
03-13-2002, 02:30 PM
... First he went off and "TRIED" to be an ACTor.... Now he is Las Vegas, where ALL tired comedians end up... NOT that you REALLY wanted to know...;) :D

LoudLou
03-13-2002, 03:14 PM
:cool: You are so Spot on!... Hope your having a better day today.:)

wolflady
03-13-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by SpencerTheLion
...sounds like another shameless shock jock that will do anything to get an audience, and the easiest way is to do something offensive like this.

The sad truth about human nature is evil is more interesting than good. In the Batman movies, the villians were more interesting than The Caped Crusader. Bevis & Butthead unfortunately have a lot of real-life losers that tune in to the crudest & rudest.

My only advise is to turn those stations out and protest...

You hit the nail on the head here. It's really ashame how horrible the human race can be...and the pleasure that heartless people get out of torturing animals. It's just disgusting and I'm really ashamed to be part of the human race with examples like this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Really, the only thing we can do in situations like this IS to block those stations out and protest! Ugh!

Daisylover
03-14-2002, 09:25 AM
What a jerk...this behavior is appalling. I do not understand how this guy didn't get convicted.
Unfortunately this will only encourage jerks like him that it's ok to treat any animal in this manner. Sick, sick, sick!!!!:mad: :mad:

Gio
03-14-2002, 09:34 AM
I did not post on this thread before simply because what I wanted to say could not be written on a board. It makes me so mad that these people dare to exist :mad: :mad: :mad: And I find it appaling that some people find things like these amusing.