PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

chocolatepuppy
08-17-2005, 05:06 AM
Lucy, you are one pretty piggie! I'm sorry to hear you have been sick a few times, I'm happy you're better now. Congratulations on POTD! Have a good day! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
08-17-2005, 06:53 AM
Such a sweet little piggie - enjoy your extra cuddles today baby girl

K9soul
08-17-2005, 07:30 AM
Oh Lucy, you must be the sweetest piggie ever! By the end of reading your Mommy's heartwarming tribute, I just wanted to cuddle up with you for the day! ;) What a brave little girl you are, facing so much illness and so many unpleasant vet visits, yet you are still so calm, gentle, and affectionate. Thank God you have a Mommy and Daddy, as well as a vet, so devoted to you to nurture and help you pull through the rough times. Lucy, did I mention I just love your calico coloring and your pink pawsies and nose? :) I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with all kinds of cuddles and all your favorite treats. Congratulations Lucy, our most heartwarming and certainly MOST deserving Pet of the Day!

luvofallhorses
08-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Hi there, Lucy! What a little cute sweetie you are! :) Enjoy your special day, honey bunny! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Lucy
Aw, how adorable you are!
You certianly look like you feel good now! I'm so glad!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day today!:D

Jax
08-17-2005, 01:07 PM
What a darling piggie girl! May you live a long and healthy and happy life Lucy!! Congrats! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
08-17-2005, 03:16 PM
Oh Lucky! What a precious piggie you are:) My wheeker loving eyes are filling up with tears, reading your Mommy's loving tribute to her brave little girl! Thanks to your incredible will to live and your family and vet's devotion and excellent care, you've pulled through and hopeully, those difficult days are but a distant memory! My boy Squeekers had more than a few health issues to deal with, too. Seemed we were always heading off to the vet's. Like you, my boy was "lucky" as well, having a wonderful vet (and I hope a devoted Mom) like yours!:):):) I'm so happy to hear you're doing better now, sweetheart. And paws crossed that you continue to enjoy good health! You just may be the sweetest, snuggliest, most lovable piggie on earth and I know your people want you around for a long, long time! Oh my, you even PoPcOrN politely!:D Please have your Mom give you some gentle hugs and kisses from me! Everyone here sends you lots of love, wheeks and purrrs and wishes for a happy, fun and treat filled day of celebration and a long and happy and healthy life:) Congratulations to you dear, adorable Lucky, our MOST precious, most deserving Piggie Pet of the Day!:)