PDA

View Full Version : Good bye, Flame!

Lexi_Lover
08-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Today, as I went to go check on my beautiful very first betta boy. I had noticed that he was not doing his usual flaring if I look at him. A week or so ago, I was treating him for fin rot, and today, he has passed! :( Poor little guy! He was going to be 3 in a couple of days, his adoption day. He was older then that though as the "bettas in cups" tend to be about a year old or so already! :( Good bye my sweet Flame, you helped my boys to keep growing, to keep me going with something I love so much and I couldn't be any happier! THANK YOU! :( Swim freely along the RB Flame!

Love,
Your Mommy

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Oh Paula, I'm so sorry about Flame!!:( He was such a gorgeous boy, and I know you're going to miss him a lot!! RIP dear Flame!:(

luvofallhorses
08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm so sorry :( ((hugs)) Swim freely at the Rainbow Bridge, Flame and say hi to Wiggles for me! :(

sandragonfly
08-16-2005, 05:09 PM
very sorry. :(

how long did you had flame for? swim and flame hard, flamie.

hugs,
..gina & drapples

k9krazee
08-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Oh no!! Swim hard at the RB little one! I know that your mommy loved you very much and you will be sorely missed :( RIP Flame

Lexi_Lover
08-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks everybody!

Flame was coming 3, his adoption day is at the end of August and thats how long I've had him. I knwo that the bettas at pet stores are quite old though. Already a couple months, probly even a year or so! :( :eek: