PDA

View Full Version : Spooky the cuddle cat

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
I just had to share...

My Spooky girl has become such a cuddle bug lately!! This morning, I found her curled up next to me, and when I tried to move she put her paws around my leg as if to say "meowme, you're nice and comfy, don't leave!"

:D silly girl. She really has become a love. It's taken her some time but she has become the resident lap fungus! Ol Remus butt still isn't too keen on getting cuddled, but sometimes his jelous streak kicks in and he has to compete with Spook for the cuddle prize.

catmandu
08-16-2005, 01:25 PM
THATS GREAT,THAT YIOU FINALLY GOT SPOOKY,TO CURL UP,WITH YOU.
I HAVE A FEW CATS,THAT ARE NOT CURLERS,AT ALL,AND SOME,THAT ARE STILL A BIT NERVOUS,DESPITE,THE FCAT THAT THEY AHVE BEEN HERE,FOR YERAS,ROCCA,AND JOHN,COMING,TO MIND.
AND DONTFORGET,THE PRINCESS BUYING DINNER,AT THE MANDARIN,THURSDAY,NOONISH.
FOOD,FOOD,MORE FOOD!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture073.jpg

momcat
08-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh wow! Don't you just love it when they get into lovebug mode?It seems that no matter what their age might be, when they start to snuggle it's like they're little kittens again!

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Whats wierd about Spook is that when I first got her she didn't like being touched at all...It seems as if the older she gets the more "kittenish" she becomes. :D

Laura's Babies
08-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Sometimes, things just "click" and they get it! "Snuggeling is GOOD!"... Nothing like the laptime of one, making the other jealous.. I LOVE IT!

catnapper
08-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Awwww. don't you just love when they do that? I just woke from a nap and had two lap fungii with me -- Abby and Flutter. I'm actually surprised Abby stayed with me while another cat was in bed.

lvpets2002
08-16-2005, 04:50 PM
;) Awe how so sweet & I know my girls have days like that & I just eat up & Love all the attention..

Randy_K
08-16-2005, 06:39 PM
No matter how old they are, when the finally figure out that they are safe and loved everything suddenly changes. That step over the "trust" line is sometimes difficult.

DJFyrewolf36
08-16-2005, 06:42 PM
I would immagine it would be hard for Spook to trust people...her whole litter was kicked out into the cold! So far, I know of two girls (My Spook and the neighbors Spook) and a boy from that litter who were found outside and have furrever homes! What is totally wierd though is Spook and her littermates were all about 6 months old when they were found. Who would be cruel enough to raise kittens for six months and then just dump them? :confused: