PDA

View Full Version : What no cats on the table?

shais_mom
08-16-2005, 11:45 AM
I got home from getting my hair cut and Keegan and Kloe met me at the door. And there sat Kylie on the table!
Kylie the GOOD one! you know the one who gave me a few grey hairs on Friday!

Mom when are you going to learn I am not a cat - I am a princess?! I was just getting away from that little brat you brought home about a year ago!

you can see her booboo from where they drew blood at the vets office on her neck....

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1bhE

catmandu
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
THATS A PRETTY FIRM RULE,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.TOO!
ABSOLUTELY,NO CATS,ON THE TABLE!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS,EVER!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos703.jpg

Laura's Babies
08-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Gary, I see your cat follow the rules like everybody elses! :D

I do not care if mine are all over the table and counters as long as there isn't food there and they seem to know it. This is their home as much as it is mine and they are free to wander about anyplace they want to ..... like I do... I get on the table to change the light bulb and the counters to clean... They don't tell me to "GET DOWN" so I don't tell them..... :)

catnapper
08-16-2005, 04:14 PM
She is such a pretty little girl and I think rules don't apply to her. :p

NoahsMommy
08-16-2005, 07:15 PM
"Rules"?? What the heck are those??

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b5d637b3127cce985496a48b7d00000017109Qas2bFs1g

She's such a pretty kitty, Stace! Edward is a lucky boy!!

And there's my Kloe Bug!! Look at that innocent face...
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b5d637b3127cce985496b88b6100000017109Qas2bFs1g

Great pictures!! :)

Killearn Kitties
08-17-2005, 04:15 AM
Aww, it so much easier to admire her, when she is in an elevated position. Beautiful girl! Kloe is beautiful too. :D

Sonia59
08-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Well, our humans always say we shouldn't walk on tables, always the same story! It's not our fault though! They bring tables in our houses, so they are OUR tables, which they call tables, but they are just cat seats we use to supervise them!
And if they don't want them in their so-called Tables, they should not bring them home. Meeoowww! :rolleyes:

JenBKR
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
LOL I guess mine aren't the only cats who don't know how to follow rules. I tell them not to get on the counter or table, but that lasts...oh, say 2 seconds :rolleyes: And, apparently, the counter over the dishwasher is oh so comfy! Especially when I run the dishwasher, that's like a special sauna for them!

Lightning SuperCat
08-17-2005, 10:56 AM
I just caught Lightning on the table a hour ago and on the kitchen counter ten minutes before that!
From "How to Live With a Neurotic Cat"-"Explain the rules to your cat-then follow thiers" That is SO true about cats.
And how in the word do you expect them NOT to be on the table, Gary, with all those kitty treats and mice on it? :p Those Kitty treats are Cat Magnets-Temptations, Pounce, Aquari-yums! All Lightning's favorites. (he can also open the can of Pounce treats-but he hasn't figured out the twisty lid yet! :p)

Cinder & Smoke
08-17-2005, 12:17 PM
:rolleyes:

Boots "claimed" the south end of the dining room table as *HIS*
when he was a newly-arrived Kitten ...
And NO amount of shoving him OFF had any effect!
(He could land on the floor and scramble back up via a chair in
the *blink* of an eye!)

I gave up ...
ANYthing placed on "HIS End" of the table was soon pushed off
and onto the floor - unless he found it "comfortable" to sleep on -
THEN ya couldn't >get< to whatever it was without lifting up
a very LIMP Kat!

And he STILL insists on "cleaning the dresser" in the BunkRoom -
often at about Oh:Dark:Thirty in the morning -
woe is me if I place a small object up there -
he somehow knows when I forget and place a "new item" on the dessser -
It won't be there for long! Small Stuff makes a good *puck* for
Kat Hockey in the middle of the night!

Paperwork on the table or desk?
Don't plan on USING it without first relocating the Sleeping Kat PaperWeight!

/s/ :rolleyes: Phred