PDA

View Full Version : CJ Approved

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Got home from work Friday and there was a package for me. Oh goody, I love getting packages! It said it was from Slick and that it was Coke glasses. I couldn't imagine what they were, so I ripped into the package immediately!

I, of course, forgot to take a good pic of the glasses themselves, but here's CJ, sniffing and giving his approval. In this first one, he was sniffing the glasses, but of course moved his head right as I snapped the pic.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid182/p6c897882aa43080b847ab23ca08a1547/f2cabe11.jpg

And here he must smell Speckles and Max on the card.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid182/pa84f1e88fc01b3f1a4fcda1ea48d7f67/f2cabdf8.jpg

Notice - the counter is full of groceries, my purse, the empty box, the empty envelope, the glasses and who has to go poking his adorable little nosie in it all? CJ of course! :D He gave his sniff test and let me know it all passed inspection. Thanks CJ. ;) :D

And thank you Slick! I love the glasses (will have to get a proper picture to show everybody) and will treasure them, but will most definitely get pics of them filled with my beloved Coke. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Killearn Kitties
08-16-2005, 10:48 AM
How kind of CJ to help you unwrap your packge! I'm sure he was just checking that it was safe for you to open it. :D

Laura's Babies
08-16-2005, 10:52 AM
CJ has just fit right in and become one fine boy! He has bloomed like a beautiful rose in his new forever home and he was worth waiting for!

Package in the mail? Wow! Must have been a nice surprise and a real treat that it was something you could use!!

lvpets2002
08-16-2005, 11:22 AM
:D Of course we go thru this all the time at my house on package approvals.. How adorable - great pictures..

ramanth
08-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Be sure to stamp it with your paw CJ. :D

Barbara
08-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Here are some inspectors too who find their way between glasses. I have a tiny coffee table and who fits in between 4 long stem glasses plus 4 water glasses- of course Filou ;)

Lightning SuperCat
08-16-2005, 12:24 PM
What a great suprise! CJ is a great inspector! Thanks for telling your meowmie it was allright, scince I'm sure she wanted to use them right away! :D

momcat
08-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Wow, you have your very own quality control inspector right there to check things out on the spot. If CJ approves, there's nothing more to be said! Love ya, CJ!!!!!

catmandu
08-16-2005, 06:57 PM
CJ,HAS REALLY COME,OUT OF HIS SHELL,AND HAS BECOME,SUCH A VALUABLE CAT,TO HAVE AROUND,THE HOUSE,A COMPANION,AND A POSTAL INSPECTOR.THAT IS ONE MULTI FACETED CAT!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1165.jpg

slick
08-16-2005, 07:38 PM
my beloved Coke.
Only friends encourage friends to keep up the habit :D

So glad you like them.

For any who cares...those are plastic coke glasses. About 20 yrs ago McD's had them for sale as a promo type thing. On each glass there is a different Christmas picture...you know, the whole Santa and Coke thing. I've had those in my cupboard for years and never used them. Glad to see they've got a good home now.

RICHARD
08-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Oh and NO MENTION of five icecubes???

Bah Humbug!!!;)

Sirrahsim
08-17-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
my beloved Coke. ;) :rolleyes: :D

:eek: :eek: sounds like me:eek: I'm trying to kick my Coke habit by only drinking it when we go out... but I still manage to sneak a coke or two a week from the vending machine downstairs *shhhh!*

Good job CJ! Keep up the good work:D