PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Jods
08-16-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi,
I just wanted to stop in and say hi since I've been without internet at my apartment. I've been trying to read up as much as I can. I've been very busy with a Momma cat and some baby kittens.
I am now 24 weeks (6 months) pregnant and starting to look HUGE lol. People are now asking if I am when I'm out shopping so I'm past the wow she looks like shes gaining weight phase and now looks pregnant (thank god) LOL. On the 26th I'm having a 3D ultrasound done for my birthday YAY!! I'm sooo excited since I really want another look at the gender since the last tech wasn't that good. Her name will be
Zoe Jada Marie (last name) If the tech was right and it is a girl. I hope so by now I've bought a bunch of stuff lol, but I keep telling myself if the tech didn't know she wouldn't have guessed she would have said I dunno I can't tell. Thats about all my info pets are good. Dogs have been spending lots of time at the cottage. Pixie is still a pain in the butt LOL. Fifa is great. Well talk to you all later.
Jodie

finn's mom
08-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Good to hear from you! Pictures are coming, right? ;) Cool name for a little girl!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Thanks for checking in and letting us know you are doing ok! Gorgeous girl's names!!! Let me know how the 3-D scan comes out - won't it be fun to compare after the birth and see if the face etc is accurate? I am planning on having one done when I go to South Africa in December, as I haven't found any clinics here who have the equipment to do them!!

Jods
08-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh congrats I didn't know you were expecting!!