PDA

View Full Version : ~&~&~ Betta Adoptions!! ~&~&~

LuvGold00
08-16-2005, 12:33 AM
Well, I have a few girlies coming in this week for my 5 gallon, and hopefully one of them will be Smooch's lucky lady. In the meantime, I need to place 3 of my veiltails to make room for my upcoming spawn. Is anyone interested in adopting one or two? All I ask is you pay shipping, which is maybe $5 USPS (in the US) and promise you'll take good care of them. :)

Here's the boys I have to place:

Typhoon: (who is currently recovering from FinRot so he's missing part of his tail)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/Fish/Typhoon05.jpg

Phyler: (who is a Veil X Crowntail cross, picture doesn't do him justice)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/Fish/Newbie02.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention Phyler is the one with the super long pectoral fins.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/SunKissedGoldens/Fish/Newbie03.jpg

k9krazee
08-16-2005, 09:47 AM
I have been thinking about getting a betta for a long time, your boys are all so handsome! I just LOVE Typhoon's colors, maybe I could talk to my mom about it, it would be very neat to have a PT baby!

flamepony12
08-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Oooh, *cries* I want Fuse... but no more bettas for me, because I have 2 and I'm waiting for Erica's spawn. :p You know I'd take all of them!

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Oh, I would love to have Fuse or Phyler...but I doubt my mom would approve.:(

Lexi_Lover
08-16-2005, 02:19 PM
I have already adopted Dylan, who will be sent out as soon as Kara and I deal with it! :D Don't worry Kara, I'll get it soon! Tomorrow or Thursday!

flamepony12
08-16-2005, 04:54 PM
*gasp* My birthday's coming up... I might just be able to work on my parents about Fuse... ^_^

luvofallhorses
08-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Very pretty! :)

LuvGold00
08-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Just let me know if you want one, I'm going to order some shipping bags, cause I'll need them for my spawn anyway. :)

flamepony12
08-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by LuvGold00
Just let me know if you want one, I'm going to order some shipping bags, cause I'll need them for my spawn anyway. :)

My parents said they'll talk about it.. Unless someone is absolutely sure they want him and can take him right away, do you think you could kind of *save* Fuse? ;) My birthday's coming right up, this month...

LuvGold00
08-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
My parents said they'll talk about it.. Unless someone is absolutely sure they want him and can take him right away, do you think you could kind of *save* Fuse? ;) My birthday's coming right up, this month...

Sure, he's all yours until you tell me otherwise.

flamepony12
08-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Sure, he's all yours until you tell me otherwise.

Thanks so much... Hopefully it'll work out! ^_^

bckrazy
08-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Oooh, *cries* I want Fuse... but no more bettas for me, because I have 2 and I'm waiting for Erica's spawn.

awww.. ~_~ *feels special*

Kara, your VT's are gorgeous!! I'm getting a Plakat girl really soon, but I'll talk to the rents about Phyler :) haaandsome man!

flamepony12
08-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
awww.. ~_~ *feels special*

hehe, We'll still be anxiously awaiting our HM boy by Maui and Kula! ^_^

bckrazy
08-16-2005, 09:53 PM
awww, I'm so happy you guys want one of my babies! I recently moved Maui to a nice 5gal with a heater... his tail is growing back faster already, and he seems MUCH happier! Hopefully I'll be able to spawn them within a few weeks!! ^_^ I really need to post some update pics...

Lexi_Lover
08-16-2005, 09:54 PM
LOL! Me too! Right Erica? ;) BTW, I think we need pics of Kara's bettas, ALL of them! ;)

Erica, yours too, I need an update pic of Maui! ;) And I need to see the HOTNESS AKA Bonzai! ;)

Lexi_Lover
08-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Well, I have a few girlies coming in this week for my 5 gallon, and hopefully one of them will be Smooch's lucky lady.

We hope to see LOADS of pics Kara! Did you ever find out how much shipping was for me? :p If smooch happens to bring out one of his colouring, is there going to be possibility of adoption here? Male or female? I am actually hoping to get a female tank running soon. But my 2 girls can't go alone!

Erica, MIGHT be sending me ?2? girls. LOL, not too sure and a male FOR SURE! I need a beautiful finned manly! :D LOL! And I'm also paying you, not only for shipping, for your bettas. Like if I were to pay on Bettatalk or something!

BTW, Kara, I want to pay you more, Dylan is worth so much more then that, hes a plakat! :)

Kfamr
08-17-2005, 12:54 AM
The first one is gorgeous. If someone else doesn't take him I may.

bckrazy
08-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
Erica, MIGHT be sending me ?2? girls. LOL, not too sure and a male FOR SURE! I need a beautiful finned manly! :D LOL! And I'm also paying you, not only for shipping, for your bettas. Like if I were to pay on Bettatalk or something!

Of course!! :) bah.. you do NOT need to pay me. I'm just happy the babies will be going to such an awesome home! I'll try to post pics of Maui and his new tank today ~_^

jesse_3
08-17-2005, 02:26 PM
I am not sure if we can adopt one, but my family and I have been looking for healthy betta's! Can you "reserve" Phyler until I talk to my parents tonight or tomorrow night?

Steph and Jes

jesse_3
08-18-2005, 06:41 PM
bckrazy, I hope that the rents can adopt him, my parents said no:( Thanks for you time!

Steph and Jes

LuvGold00
08-29-2005, 12:17 PM
*BUMP*

I still have two boys up for adoption!!! ;) ;)

flamepony12
08-29-2005, 06:13 PM
My mom told me about Fuse today!! :D I can't wait! ^_^

LuvGold00
08-29-2005, 07:42 PM
My mom told me about Fuse today!! :D I can't wait! ^_^

Hehe!!! He should be there by Wednesday / Thursday... Make sure when you open him to do it in a dark room. The light can cause alot of stress since he's been in the dark for a few days.
Let me know when he gets there, I'll be thinking of him constantly until he arrives. :D

puggywuggles41893
09-01-2005, 08:05 PM
I might be able to adopt Phyler, but I'm not sure. My mom said it was ok, but my dad hasn't answered yet.

LuvGold00
09-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Okay. :)