PDA

View Full Version : LBaker - Mario is on the plane!

gini
08-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Yes, I was finally able to get him a reservation - non-stop to go back home.

After much slobbering over each other - Annie and Rascal said their goodbyes to Mario. Emma would have none of it.

I drove him to the airport and took him directly to board the flight. He threw his arms around the flight attendant and begged her - PLEASE, OH PLEASE, PUT ME IN FIRST CLASS.

Then he mumbled something about me being too cheap to buy him a first class ticket.

He nuzzled up to her neck and offered her some of his cherries.........and next thing you know she is buckling him in a first class seat and SERVING HIM A BEER.

He dismissed me with a wave - saying something like "see ya later" and started working on that beer.

He packed his bag himself - so lord only knows what is missing from this house!:D :D :D :D (or my freezer):D :D :D

RICHARD
08-16-2005, 06:42 AM
Bye Mario...

I was thinking about the havoc that Mario would have caused had he "plane pooled" with Edwina's Secretary.

17 hours in toto .....and I ain't talking about Kansas either..

See ya next year Mario....

Behave.....

On second thought, screw it...Just don't go ape in flight..

Homeland security is a tough bunch...
:eek:

lbaker
08-16-2005, 06:56 AM
C'mon home sweetie-pie... we be waiting fur ya! Will I get a phone call? Is he going to sweet talk one of the ladies he meets into giving him a ride home and staying to visit for a while? OMD.. I better call home and warn the troops to get his/our room ready. He will probably need a warm bubble bath and a long nap. Dear boy :cool:

slick
08-16-2005, 07:44 AM
Have a wonderful flight Mario and please check in when you get home. Mommy will be so glad to see you again and it was really nice of Auntie Gini to let you stay at her place so long.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Gini, you put Mario on a plane by himself??!? :eek: With a stewardess (ok, ok flight attendant) who he obviously has eating out of his little hands already? :eek: :eek: With BEER??!!!??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Headlines on tonight's news.

Monkey goes ape on United!
Reuters 8/16/05
Mario, a mischevious monkey, boarded a flight in LA headed for Washington DC. The flight had to be diverted when it turned out he was served too many beers and "door-dashed" into the cockpit when one of the pilots came out to use the restroom. Said monkey - Mario - was then seen hanging off the controls on the ceiling, throwing many flight settings out of whack. Fortunately the co-pilot was able to stabilize the plane and get it back on course before a serious tragedy occurred. A frantic call was made to the person who was to be at the airport to receive the monkey. The flight attendants were told to give him a jar of marshino (sp?) cherries and he would calm right down. He was caught when he grabbed for the cherries, was strapped into his seat and the seat belts locked so he couldn't get out again. Even though the only problem reported after that was that he was spitting the cherry pits out at anyone who passed his seat, it was decided to divert the flight away from the white house in case the monkey was some sort of twisted terrorist scheme to distract the pilots and stewardesses. The plane landed safely and all aboard were ok. Mario was handed over to his owner owner who was told to never put this monkey on a flight alone again!

:D :D

lbaker
08-16-2005, 09:55 AM
:eek: :eek: At least they didn't make him take his shoes off when passing through security :rolleyes: That would have brought out the Hazmat crew for sure!! :D "The boy, just wants to have fu-un!!"

gini
08-16-2005, 10:28 AM
(well, I'm just glad that little bugger isn't at my house anymore. I was ready to send him up on the shuttle!)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Hi, Mario!

You Canadian cuz, Mario 2, says next time parachute out over Kansas and drop in for a visit.

Glad you are home safe and sound. I'm sure the flight crew and passengers will recover, eventually!;) :D

trayi52
08-16-2005, 10:59 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! I had no idea!!!! What a bugger he must have been on that flight! But he is home and sleeping it off, of course I had to put him to bed in his little bed! (After a good bath!):D

Willie:D