PDA

View Full Version : I hope you don't mind more pics?

AdoreMyDogs
03-02-2002, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone. I sure do hope you are not getting sick of photos from me. It's been snowing quite a bit lately, and the snowfall is more beautiful then I can find the words to describe. Tonight, however, the rain began to fall, melting some of the beautiful snow and turning some areas into slush. It's still snowey outside, but I am thinking this might be the end of our "winter snow falls" and I thought it might be a nice way to bid farewell to yet another beautiful Michigan winter.

Thank you, Mother Nature, for such a spectacular display. You did a good job :) The pics don't even do it justice, but those of you who were hit with the same storm probablly saw the beauty and magic of this beautiful snowfall.

First one, it's beautiful, but not NEARLY as beautiful as it was in real-life:
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/34945/curr/1478646_20020302_213524_20020302213524.jpg

Here's my boy enjoying the snow. He absolutely LOVES it.
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/34945/curr/2498575_20020302_213524_20020302213524.jpg

Every branch of every tree and bush was covered in white. It was quite beautiful.
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/34945/curr/5564701_20020302_214708_20020302214708.jpg

Last, and certainally not least, here is my precious baby running towards me with such happiness in his face. It's not the best quality photo, but it is my favorite because there is pure joy in that dogs face. He is so glad to be able to run again and he loves life.
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/34945/curr/8576790_20020302_213524_20020302215351.jpg

Logan
03-02-2002, 09:21 PM
Thank you, Leslie, for the great reminders of winter.....we haven't had many this year!!!

Graham..........you are the man!!! :D

LoudLou
03-02-2002, 09:39 PM
Graham, Hope you enjoyed the snow. We don't get much here and what little we did get wasn't enough for my Mama. So I know she really appreciated the snow pic and tell yer Ma WE could Never get tired of Photos!;)

zippy-kat
03-02-2002, 09:47 PM
Beautiful!!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-02-2002, 10:15 PM
We don't get to see the snow here in California unless we go up into the mountains, those are just beautiful photos, reminds me of when I was a young girl in Rhode Island. Thank you so much for sharing them with us and Graham looks his handsome, manly self.
Jackie

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-02-2002, 10:50 PM
Wow, those are some beautiful pictures. I love the snow, we hardly ever get any here. A lot of places make fun of Georgia when we get snow, the whole state screeches to a stop if one flake falls. But that is one reason I love it, because everything gets so quiet. Your pictures sure look peaceful, I love them.

aly
03-02-2002, 11:03 PM
Wow, those pics are breathtaking. I love the third one. And Graham is looking beautiful as ever. :)

My dogs are asking me "what's that white stuff?" :D

Pam
03-03-2002, 12:51 AM
Leslie we are getting rain here instead of the snow you guys got. In fact we have only had 4" of snow so far this winter. Strange! :confused: I love your pictures. Everything looks sort of magical after a snowfall, doesn't it? The pictures of Graham in the snow are just the best! I felt myself get a little misty seeing your boy running again! I am so glad he has healed so nicely, but then he has had a wonderful mommy, nursing him all the way along. You go Graham!!! You make us all proud!

Dixieland Dancer
03-03-2002, 07:04 AM
What beautiful pictures! Especially the ones with Graham in them!!!

I was thinking just yesterday that it would be nice to see a picture of Graham. Since the picture in your signature hasn't worked for sometime now, I don't get my daily dose of looking at Graham.

Keep the pictures coming!

P.S. We have only had about 10 inches of snow or less so far this year and I can honestly say, I DON'T MISS IT!!!!!! Especially when I have to drive in it! :eek:

ellensy
03-03-2002, 09:20 AM
WoW! BEautiful scenery and of course the ever so handsome Graham. :) Thanks for the pic. I love seeing winter sceneries since we don't have winters here :o :(

tatsxxx11
03-03-2002, 09:31 AM
Dear Leslie, how could we ever tire of your beautiful photos, especially when the subject is our hero Graham! The first one reminds me of the beautiful photo honoring two coveted Xmas season Pets of the Day, Ninya and Whisper!

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2001/December/22.jpg

And Graham, it makes me happier than you'll ever know to see you joyfully romping and loving life! How I love you Grahamster!!:) All of the photos are beautiful Leslie; just gorgeous!!

All my love to the the magnificent, smiling, romping GRAHAM!!:):):)

Former User
03-03-2002, 09:43 AM
Beautiful pictures! Made me miss my country, we don't have snow here in Belgium (well, at the part where we live anyway).
I can see Graham is having the time of his life running there :)

Freckles
03-03-2002, 10:03 AM
Leslie, love all the pictures, but the third one is my favorite with Graham framed by the snow laden limbs.
And thank you for the new sig with the SMILING Graham. Before with the old sig, if I was going to be in PetTalk for more than a few minutes, I would do the copy to Location, past, back, etc. Then Grahams' picture would come up wherever you posted.

Albea
03-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Leslie:
It's so wonderful to see sweet Graham enjoying life again after his long recovery.:D The pictures are beautiful!

Kfamr
03-03-2002, 12:03 PM
Leslie,
You know how much i adore Graham. The pictures are simply beautiful. The last one made me melt. Im so happy to see him happy and running freely like that. What a good mommie you are {{{Hugs to you and Graham Pooch}}}

Love,
KayAnn and Simba

kobieeli
03-03-2002, 12:10 PM
The joy in those photos--Graham's as well as your own--is so obvious and beautiful! Love your pics... :D

RachelJ
03-03-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
the snowfall is more beautiful then I can find the words to describe......Thank you, Mother Nature, for such a spectacular display. You did a good job :) The pics don't even do it justice, but those of you who were hit with the same storm probablly saw the beauty and magic of this beautiful snowfall.

My sentiments exactly, Leslie. I find the wonder and beauty uncomparable, magnificent, and a true gift. Yes, we were hit by the same storm and we too were out there enjoying it .

lizbud
03-03-2002, 01:27 PM
Leslie,

The pictures are Beautiful. Graham looks so good, I'm
so happy to see him actually RUN again. He looks so
happy !! Oh, btw, I love your new sig picture of the ole
Smilin Graham . Hugs & High Fives to Sweetie Graham.

auggie
03-03-2002, 07:46 PM
How wonderful to see Graham running again!!
The snow pictures are very beautiful, especially the third one. Your signature picture is so adorable. Graham has the cutest face. Love that boy.:)

shais_mom
03-03-2002, 09:06 PM
Leslie, The pics are gorgeous!
I just love it when it snows like that. It is my favorite also. And I love being in Mich when it snows like that. Graham looks like he is so happy to be there!
Sandra, I love the pet of the day photo. I didn't see that one!

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-04-2002, 06:17 AM
I love the pictures! Graham is adorable. I am sure he had a great time out in the snow. I hate when it snows coz of the mess it makes, but Drake loves it so much! So, I do not get upset when it snows coz my Drakster gets so excited and happy!

mugsy
03-04-2002, 07:36 AM
Those pictures are AWESOME. I love the first one...that one might win a photo contest. Graham looks like he is in Doggie Heaven running around in the snow. Snow was meant for dogs to play in. Thanks for sharing the pictures and NO I never get sick of looking at pictures.

Gio
03-04-2002, 09:51 AM
Lovely photographs and it's so wonderful seeing Graham running around after all that he has been through!!!

purrley
03-04-2002, 09:56 AM
The snow is beautiful and your Graham is a sight to be hold. Running around on all 4's - what a feat!!!! So wonderful to see him enjoying himself. I just love the snow - guess that's why I stay in Utah. But all we've had is extreme cold lately - no snow. Hope we get a couple more good storms before Spring hits.
Thanks for sharing those precious pictures - I enjoyed them so much!!!!

Sudilar
03-04-2002, 02:43 PM
Beautiful pictures. So glad that Graham is well again!!

Crikit
03-04-2002, 07:15 PM
Great pictures...it's so nice to see snow that isn't half melted and freezing up (stupid chinooks) or as it is doing right now threatening to produce a storm :D

wolflady
03-04-2002, 07:25 PM
OMG what fabulous pictures!! They turned out great!! What kind of camera did you use for those! I'm so happy that Graham enjoyed himself, and I know you did too!! Those pics make me a little homesick for my little hometown of Columbus, IN and all the wonderful winters I had there. I can imagine the wonderful smell in the air during and after the snowfall...crisp and clean!! Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing those:)

Kfamr
03-04-2002, 09:07 PM
I beleive Leslie used a Fuji Film fine pix 1300 (the same as mine :) ) digital camera.. i love the camera, and Leslie said she loved her soo... its a great camera and take awesome, clear pictures! and not that high in price! I recommend it to anyone camera searching!

mruffruff
03-05-2002, 12:08 PM
Always love more pics!

I moved from Upper Michigan 15 years ago, and my sister moved from there just last summer. We don't miss it, except for the beauty.

Your pictures are wonderful to see, but I wouldn't want to be there.

But you probably wouldn't want to be here for our hot, muggy summers, either.

Mary