PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Cat, Flash! It's a gas, gas, gas...

RICHARD
08-15-2005, 10:51 PM
:D
My mom says,

There is no valor like the valor of a stupid person.

And that saying does apply to animals too!

Earlier in the evening I heard a BOOM on the screen door and then noticed the Edster running back and forth, Screen door, window, screen door window....

I passed it off as the stray cat.......famous for coming to visit at strange hours and causing bedlam in my household...I noticed that Ed perched himself on the back of the recliner, next to the door.

He rarely does that so something must be up..

----------------------------------------------------

I go to sleep, sound sleep, deep sleep, sleeping like a baby.

Last night about 2:30 I was awaken by the pitty patter of .....

RAIN...

It's freaking raining and MY offical NFL television is on the patio, without cover.....

Funny how things pop into your head in two seconds flat...

I run out side and get everything under cover.....I come back into the house and the Edster is tripping..... He remembers rain....he's taking it all in....

I climb back into bed and the clock radio goes BZZZZZZZT and then KA BOOM......RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE.....

The Edster has jumped down to the floor and is looking over his shoulder at the thunder monster...

About 20 seconds later.....

Jumping cat......

Flash!

Ed splits and I start to LMAO....It's a gas, gas, gas....

He's under the bed and the storm is getting louder....I call Ed.
Ed stays hidden.....so I took awalk outside.....

I go to my mom's house for a few minutes and then come back home.....no Ed, he's still hiding...

I climbed back into bed and went to sleep...

I woke up a few hours later and Ed was back on the back of the recliner as if nothing happened....

---------------------------------

I guess it's too late to change Ed's name to Mick Jagger.

But he showed me some common sense....I came back from outdoors soaking wet..I had to toss off the shorts and shirt...

Maybe next time I'll hang out with Jumping Cat Flash......

It's alot drier under the bed...

:rolleyes:

catmandu
08-15-2005, 11:03 PM
RICHARD,YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK,ABOUT YOUR LIFE,WITH THE EDSTER,I BET THAT IT WOULD BE A BEST SELLER,AND YOU,AND THE EDSTER,COULD BE,ON LETTERMAN.

HE TRULY,IS ONE,OF THE MOST UNIQUE CATS,ON PET TALK..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture626.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-16-2005, 04:58 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha...., I just can NOT stop laughing!!! Aw Richard, you sure have a way of telling things :) :)

Lightning SuperCat
08-16-2005, 05:33 AM
That is SO funny! M&I's mom is right you DO have quite a way of telling stories. :D :p

slick
08-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Well, at least you had your shorts on this time when you ventured outside!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

lbaker
08-16-2005, 07:53 AM
*Slick, guess we can never let Richard forget THAT one eh?* :D ;)

Laura's Babies
08-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Chester is scared of storms too! Is there room under that bed for him to keep Edster company?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-16-2005, 09:11 AM
:D :D

Peanut runs and hides at storms, but CJ could care less. When we had that really bad hail storm last spring, he was laying on the back of the couch, which is upstairs, where the hail was thundering down. The only reason he came downstairs is because Terry and I did, and we went into the kitchen, which of course means we're dishing out treats. We went down to be able to open one of the doors to watch the storm, not for the sole purpose of dishing out treats, but of course when the cat is in treat mode, treats will be dispensed, storm or no storm, intentions or no intentions. ;) :rolleyes: :D

shais_mom
08-16-2005, 11:49 AM
lol
poor Eddie!
:p

;)

RICHARD
08-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Chester is scared of storms too! Is there room under that bed for him to keep Edster company?
Yes, it's a queen size...

Laurie and Slick,

Thanks, I love flashbacks....
:eek:

T&P,

LOL, It was the "Temptation" that made you go downstairs...

Good for you CJ.

Catmandu.

LOL, I may have to send Ed to the Letterman show by himself...this old man is in bed by then!!;)

M&I,

It funny to tell the stories, Living thru them is gonna KILL ME!

Lightning,

LOL,

Thanks, it's lightning and thunder that made this story possible!

Thanks...:cool:

Shai's mom.
7`
Please don't tell Kylie that Ed's a wussy- O.K.?:D