PDA

View Full Version : I Didn't Fall This Time! :)

sandragonfly
08-15-2005, 09:33 PM
hey you all!!! :D :D :D

just got back from pillsbury camptrip (california) this morning in one piece, all tan (no colorful bruises)....with photos!! ;) ...has been a while.. :) I had a great one, guys!! I think it's the best adventure I ever had!

hmmm, comparison of utah & california trips, bryce canyon has so much beauuutiful, shocking sceneries to look at, we all just walk a lot, while at pillsbury, we got to do so much things!!

both are great!! awe, I miss camping already!!! :( time for reality again.....:rolleyes: :) well, when I get to a computer, I'll upload a few pictures. (zillions!)

so, how's everybody?? what big did I missed, any new additions? hum, I see so many newcomers! welcome you all!!! ;)

dirty hugs,
gina & her happy ark

edit: oh and, I never stayed away from the hills! :eek: you wouldn't believe I got to set up my tent right by a hill...about 10 feet away! :eek: :D

chocolatepuppy
08-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Welcome back Gina! Glad to hear you didn't hurt yourself this time and that you had a good time! :D

Karen
08-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Welcome back! :)

jesse_3
08-15-2005, 10:15 PM
GINA!!! I missed you SOOO much(((((HUGS)))))

I am so glad that you are back and didn't get hurt. As for updates, hmm, well, I became a pillar, Jesse was put on meds, she scraped her bottom, and we are definatley gettting that hedgie!

I am so glad that you are all right! I was a little worried, you were gone so long! lol!

Steph and Jes

Daisy and Delilah
08-15-2005, 10:18 PM
WELCOME BACK GINA!!!!!!! So glad to see you back and posting again. Oh happy day to hear you didn't fall or have any accidents!! Sounds like you had a great time:D

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Yippie!!! You are back!! I missed you!

What, no falling :confused: :confused: . Did the hills run away from you? Haha! Are you really sure you really never fell a tiny little bit;) :p ?
Oops, just cannot believe how you did it :cool:

PICS ASAP .... :D

sandragonfly
08-16-2005, 04:24 PM
congratulations jesse!! :D :D :D whoohoo, what name did you picked out for your heddie? I gonna look out in the pet general soon!

lol maya & inka.... ok ok..confession?! not a big fall! one time trying put on my shoes, I lost balance but hopped....w/ one shoe stuck on....toward to the hill. :eek: but I only slided down a little bit. many of leave piles helped. :D

thank ya'll for welcomes! I'm on the computer at the library and this stink system wouldn't let me upload...I guess I gotta wait til my school starts again so I'd use the lab! :( ugh.

Ginger's Mom
08-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Welcome back, Gina. :) Glad to hear that you had a good time. You can still tell us more about your trip even without the pictures, you know. :p

jesse_3
08-16-2005, 11:05 PM
congratulations jesse!! whoohoo, what name did you picked out for your heddie? I gonna look out in the pet general soon!

Thanks!! As for the name, we don't know yet:rolleyes: We are getting her this Sunday! I can't wait!!

Well Gina, you just can't stay away from the trips and falls can you:p;)

Once again, I am so glad that you are back!

Steph and Jes