PDA

View Full Version : Do you dance with your pet?

momoffuzzyfaces
03-02-2002, 06:23 PM
You know the feeling; a song comes on that you just have to move to, but alas, there are no humans available. So, do you dance with your pet?
Leonardo is my dancing partner. He loves me to pick him up and waltz aroung the floor with him. He puts his paws around my neck and away we go. He doesn't care to dip though. :)

I had a dog named, Dilly who was a cross between a beagle and a German shepherd. She would stand on her hind legs and dance with me. She was almost as tall as I am. :D

Freckles
03-02-2002, 08:29 PM
This was a poll question about 11 months ago. Here is all we got at the time.
dance (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7598&highlight=pussyfoot)

Good luck in getting more responses this time.

C.C.'s Mom
03-03-2002, 05:41 AM
I dance with Cookie a few times a day. Also when my husband is at home, we dance and Cookie gets all excited and start hopping around with a big smile on her face. It's really silly, but it's so much fun!

I would like to do real dog dancing, but she's a bit of a noodle when it comes to learning commands or tricks. Learning one, forgetting the other.

I can strongly recommend dancing after a stressful day!

Former User
03-03-2002, 06:39 AM
Yeah...I have either Casper or Kitty in my arms and then we dance. I guess I'm a bad dancer since they don't seem to enjoy it too much :rolleyes:
I stopped signing on them, since they took off. I must have a real bad voice then :eek:

tatsxxx11
03-03-2002, 08:20 PM
Star "boogy's;" Cody loves a waltz!!! :)

NoahsMommy
03-04-2002, 12:11 AM
oh yes, I dance with them....thank goodness I'm not the only one! :) :D :)

Gio
03-04-2002, 03:40 AM
Guilty :D . They don't seem to like it very much though...:rolleyes:

Gigio (RB) used to love 60s music, sometimes I would put in on on a Sunday morning, I would fool around and he used to get all excited and run and hop around with me. Sweet memories...

Crikit
03-04-2002, 07:21 PM
yes I dance with both dogs. Winter likes it a little bit better then Smudge because she's light enough for me to pick up so sometimes I'll scoop her up and just waltz around the house...both dogs know how to do a mean mambo though ;)

LoudLou
03-04-2002, 10:53 PM
Garbonzo Bean is THE ONLY music lover in the "Furry Family" Mocha tolerates it but you DON'T dance with her and well, Louie is 1) Too short being a Corgi & 2) He'd not into music or dance....We try.:(

lbaker
03-06-2002, 06:27 AM
My dogs love it when I do my Fred Astaire thing :o and they all want to play "Ginger" and start pushing each other away to get closest. Sometimes in the yard I'll do a "shall we dance" Anna & the King step and they LOVE to prance with me. Neighbors already think I'm nuts so who cares who is watching :p L