PDA

View Full Version : Nikki & Daisy at the vets

davidpizzica
08-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Nikki & Daisy went to the vets tonight. They got their shots and both
of them passed their exam with flying colors! One problem is that Nikki has to shed a few pounds. Now I have to feed her low calorie cat food!

Laura's Babies
08-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Opps, getting a little "fluffy", is she? A few pounds is nothing to worry about, not in my book anyway... Congrats on the "All Passed"!

catmandu
08-15-2005, 11:23 PM
WE HAVE,THE NUTRO COMPLETE CARE INDOOR SENIOR HERE,WHICH HELPS THEM KEEP,THE WEIGHT,OFF,EVEN MOOSE,HAS SHED 3 POUNDS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture626.jpg

gini
08-16-2005, 12:08 AM
Aw, David, glad that you got a clean bill of health.

The Dr. told me that Emma was a bit errr..........'fluffy" too.
Her sister keeps her trim waist line - but Emma is a chow hound.

G535
08-16-2005, 01:54 AM
Cats are a lot like people, you get some that can eat everything and not put on an ounce then you get the others that only have to look at food and they're a pound heavier!

davidpizzica
08-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Nikki was on a "see food" She sees food she eats it! Now I've giving her weight management dry food. I measure it out instead of filling up the bowl.

krazyaboutkatz
08-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by david p
Nikki was on a "see food" She sees food she eats it! Now I've giving her weight management dry food. I measure it out instead of filling up the bowl. LOL This is how my Sky is and I have to watch his weight too.:) He'll finish both Storm's and Sunny's food because they usually don't eat it all. I'm glad that both of your furkids received a clean bill of health. Good luck with Nikki's diet.:)

sirrahbed
08-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Trying the weight management food and meauring it ....heehee bet the girls will be crying and telling you they are starving!!!!

I have tried this but with five kitties - some thin and some plump.....:rolleyes: Back to seefood diet.