PDA

View Full Version : Fun test - check this out

catland
08-15-2005, 03:09 PM
I was googling right/left brain info and I stumbled across this web site, ebaumsworld.com. It has this fun little test.

Magic: Left Brain, Right Brain

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it.

Try it!

:D

kittycats_delight
08-15-2005, 03:14 PM
nope...my foot doesn't change direction. My finger starts doing circles. LOL I guess I am weird but I knew that already. :p

finn's mom
08-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Wow, that's crazy! I gave myself a cramp, but, managed to get four sixes drawn in the air before my foot changed direction. ;) That's so cool!

jenluckenbach
08-15-2005, 03:20 PM
I felt my foot trying to change direction and I tried to stop it but I ended up stopping my hand from making the 6. :confused:

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Woa, that was weird! It was like my foot wanted to change directions!!:eek: :D Neat test!:)

slick
08-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by catland
I Magic: Left Brain, Right Brain
While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it.
Located at the 2006 LA BBQ...
Julie:
Ok, everyone, we're going to try this again and have fun with it. Now, pick up your right foot....no, I said your right foot. OK, good. Now, move it in a clockwise circle. No Richard, not your whole leg...just the foot. Ah, that's clockwise Gini....from right to left. That's right round and round you go. Good girl. Watch out for Laurie.

Ok now make a big 6 in the air with your right hand. Sara, your right hand. Don, will you see to her please? Laurie, got it straight? What do ya mean this is stupid??? It's meant to be fun!!!!

**sigh**
Oh well, might as well get another slushie.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-16-2005, 07:00 AM
A little tip for anyone trying this.............

MAKE SURE THE OFFICE IS EMPTY FIRST!!!!

rizzy
08-16-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL! That's so funny! I can make a six in the air but my foot keeps stopping and wanting to change directions. Thats a neat test, lol.:D Thanks for sharing:D

lvpets2002
08-16-2005, 11:39 AM
:D OMG how so funny & my finger follows my foot or visa versa..
I tried to do this several times & then remember the office wasnt empty & all was watching I had just lost it..

Jamieejo85
08-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
nope...my foot doesn't change direction. My finger starts doing circles. LOL I guess I am weird but I knew that already. :p

DITTO..lol

catland
08-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by slick
Located at the 2006 LA BBQ...
Julie:
Ok, everyone, we're going to try this again and have fun with it. Now, pick up your right foot....no, I said your right foot. OK, good. Now, move it in a clockwise circle. No Richard, not your whole leg...just the foot. Ah, that's clockwise Gini....from right to left. That's right round and round you go. Good girl. Watch out for Laurie.

now for the next part, hold a red slushie or glass or red wine in your left hand.... No, wait, don't spill it on Julie's pants!:eek: :eek:

cocker_luva
08-16-2005, 06:23 PM
sweet

carole
08-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Well I guess I am normal, because yes the test worked for me, my foot did change direction when I did the number six, that is kewl.:)