PDA

View Full Version : I WILL make these hands do what I want!

Sirrahsim
08-15-2005, 06:51 AM
Tyler has been working hard lately to gain control over his hands. He is quite proficient at sucking his thumbs now, but it doesn't always work when he grabs at objects. When he was playing in his activity center it was SO cute. You can tell by the look on his face that he was concentrating so hard on spinning the little wheels. Right at the end of the clip he started to get frustrated though :( Keep it up little man! You'll get it!

sirrahbed
08-15-2005, 07:05 AM
Lil Tyler sure is adorable Missy!! He is really concentrating on making that wheel move:D Does he have one of those activity centers that you can put over him as he lays on his back?? I bet he would love that. I will see if we can have one here for him:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-15-2005, 07:07 AM
I cannot see the movie, Missy. All I get is a black screen, and I can hear a rattle:confused: .

Sirrahsim
08-15-2005, 07:15 AM
nope he doesn't have one of those Mom, I tried to order him one but nobody wanted to ship them here:mad: Soo I was planning on bringing these gift cards that I've been saving home with me to use in the states to get one.

sirrahbed
08-15-2005, 07:20 AM
We will have fun looking for things for him, Missy! The consignment store by the mall has really nice things!! Also - Chris said that between Jeanne and her - they will loan us anything Tyler will need and I think she has one of those toys I am thinking about (free standing activity center) Tyler will outgrow it while he is here I bet!

Tonielle
08-15-2005, 09:11 AM
He's so adorable!!

new mom to a veiled
08-15-2005, 11:55 AM
what a sweetie pie.......he is doing very well for only 2 1/2 months. He seems to be very strong ;)

finn's mom
08-15-2005, 12:58 PM
It's so funny, you can see the wheels turning in his head! :) Very cute little boy, I like seeing his pictures and videos.

Sirrahsim
08-15-2005, 07:52 PM
I think he's such a smart and clever boy:D :D he's just learning to use his hands so this is a big milestone for him:D

chrangharris
08-16-2005, 10:34 AM
I do have an activity center that he lays down on and there are toys over his head. Misha only used hers for a bit so he will definitely outgrow it while he is here!

sirrahbed
08-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by chrangharris
I do have an activity center that he lays down on and there are toys over his head. Misha only used hers for a bit so he will definitely outgrow it while he is here!

Chris - this sounds great for Tyler at this stage - will have to borrow this one:)

rizzy
08-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Aww! I just love babies! Tyler is so adorable:D:D, keep it up Ty you'll get it in no time!:D He is *SO* adorable.:):D