PDA

View Full Version : Rebel

luvofallhorses
08-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Hi there, Rebel! What a handsome fella you are and a smart one at that! :) Enjoy your very deserving day as our Pet of the day, sweet pea! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-14-2005, 12:08 PM
Rebel
What a handsome fellow you are!
You look like you've been sprinkled with powdered sugar!
It was a real treat for me to see your wonderful picture and get to meet you cyberly today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

chocolatepuppy
08-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Rebel, how handsome you are! You do look a bit dusty, that 'snowflake' is interesting! Congratulations on POTD! I hope you have great day!

tatsxxx11
08-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Greetings Rebel! Oh, what a handsome Appaloosa you are! I love that distinctive patch of snow (or confectioner's sugar) on your forehead!:) I had never heard of a snowflake Appalosa before; what a magnificent breed! And besides being so handsome, (and smart!) I hear you're quite the lover boy too...

Rebel is a great horse! He is sweet and loveable! He loves attention, food, kids and me!

What a loyal and devoted best friend you are to your proud human, Rebel! I can just see you and Tica and your person running around the pasture, enjoying a game of tag on a summer's day such as this! What a lucky person your guardian is to have a best friend like you!:)

Hope you're being spoiled rotten today, precious Rebel...treated to all your faves...carrots, peppermints, grain, hay and grass! And of course, lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses! Congratulations to you dear Rebel, our most handsome, most loving and most deserving Sunday PET OF THE DAY!:) I hope you and Tica and your family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration!

K9soul
08-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh Rebel, I could hardly stop gazing at your picture long enough to come here and congratulate you! What a beautiful, sleek, handsome fellow you are! Your tail looks like a plumy fountain, and I just love how you look like you've been lightly dusted with snow. :) It certainly sounds like you help your adoring human get lots of exercise while playing tag! Rebel, I hope today you're having an especially fun, joy-filled day as you play with your best bud Tica, your proud guardian, and all the other horses you share a pasture with. I can imagine nothing happier than running through the fields with you! Congratulations Rebel, on being our gorgeous and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!

sasha the cat
08-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Rebel, you've absolutely stolen our hearts. What a handsome horse you are!

Live long and healthy, happy, always loved and cherished. Have a big-time celebration today -- our Pet of the Day -- with your gal pal Tica and the humans.

Purrrrrs to you.