PDA

View Full Version : Update On Sunny

krazyaboutkatz
08-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that Sunny is peeing normally again and making much larger pee biscuits.:D His urinalysis results were normal except for a small amount of blood that was found in it and his urine culture was negative meaning that he doesn't have any bacteria in his urine. I'm still supposed to continue giving him the clavamox pills. Luckliy he's very easy to pill. I have noticed that he hasn't been eating very much food today so hopefully it's not a reaction to the antibiotics. His problem must have been caused by stress and he is my high strung kitty and does get stressed much easier that either Storm or Sky do. Hopefully he'll be back to his old self very soon and in time to meet both his new sister and brother.:)

ChrisH
08-14-2005, 04:22 AM
Oh, Tracey, I am so glad to hear that Sunny is doing so much better. :) Kisses to the sweet boy.

Killearn Kitties
08-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Great news! I'm pleased that Sunny is getting back to normal. :D

catmandu
08-14-2005, 07:13 AM
I KNOW,THAT WE,ALONG,WITH ALL THE PET TALKERS,ARE GLAD,THAT LITTLE SUNNY,IS FEELING BETTER,AND THAT HE,IS GOING,ON A REGULAR BASIS,AND THAT CAN BE VERY SERIOUS,NOT PEEING,AND CAN LEAD,TO UREMIA,WHICH,IS FATAL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos848.jpg

HOORAY,FOR SUNNY!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-14-2005, 07:21 AM
Yippie!! Get better asap, Sunny, better be ready to tell your new brother and sister who's the boss, hey!!

jenluckenbach
08-14-2005, 07:21 AM
I am so glad that Sunny is doing better.

Laura's Babies
08-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Sunny has to get better fast so he can keep up with his new brother and sister when they get there...

I hope their arrival don't stress him out.. People just don't realize how stressed kitties can get and think you are crazy when you say they get stressed.. I know what stress does to Amy..

sirrahbed
08-14-2005, 08:54 AM
I am glad to hear that Sunny is doing better! Yes, I guess I also forget what stress can do to some kitties. Stay well Sunny!:)

rg_girlca
08-14-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Sunny is doing much better. Stay well sweetie and try not to stress out too much once your new sister and brother come home.

catnapper
08-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Glad to hear all is going well for the handsome Sunny Boy!