PDA

View Full Version : I need urgent prayers... please.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-13-2005, 11:26 PM
My sister called today and told us that her husbands grandfather was having a heart attack.

My bro-in-law doesn't have a dad, so his grandpa means EVERYTHING to him. Just 2 months or so ago they put in a stint. Now, on or around Wednesday they are doing major open heart surgery.

Both my parents and I, Gavin, and my sister are very close to his grandpa (grandpa's name is Raleigh) and Raleigh is almost like a grandpa to me too. He helped me buy my first car. :(

Please just pray for him. I'm so scared. I don't do well in scary situations and situations where I don't know whats happening. I know my bro-in-law Chip is scared out of his mind, so we took Gavin off of his hands and kept him overnight. Jenny was at work when this happened or she surely would have stayed home.

Please pray that surgery goes well and he makes a good recovery. I'm so scared for him. :(

carole
08-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Megan I sure hope he will be just fine after his surgery, have faith they do marvellous things today especially where heart surgery is concerned, I can understand how scared you will be feeling, it is very hard to watch someone you care about going through such tough times, I sincerely hope he will come through it all very well and be ok, take care and hugs to you and your family, thinking of you , and wishing for a great outcome with one healthy and well grandpa in law.

GET WELL SOON Raleigh.

QueenScoopalot
08-14-2005, 06:20 AM
Prayers winging in for Grandpa Raleigh that his heart problems can be managed and helped.

joycenalex
08-14-2005, 07:33 AM
prayers going up for grandpa raleigh

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Prayers for your granddad!! How old is he now?

katienoonan
08-14-2005, 01:04 PM
He is in my prayers. I hate being in situations that I can't control.

molucass
08-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Megan, I will be praying for your entire family, and that the surgery goes well..

Karen
08-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Prayers for Grandpa Raleigh on their way, and for all the doctors and nurses caring for him.

Anita Cholaine
08-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Prayers for grandpa Raleigh, and for all your family... I really hope everything goes well...

momoffuzzyfaces
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Prayers on the way from me too!

luvofallhorses
08-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Prayers on the way!

jesse_3
08-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Prayers and thoughts are on the way for you and your whole family!

Steph and Jes