PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Meeting

krazyaboutkatz
08-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi, I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be in the Glendale/Phoenix area on Aug.23-25th. I'll be staying at K & L's house and I'll be adopting a kitten from them named Pearl. We'll be going out to dinner on the 23rd and 24th so if anyone lives close by then you're more than welcome to join us. I think that Catsnclay will also be joining us for dinner on one of the nights. I'd love to meet some more Pet Talker's.:) I'm going to have so much fun. I can't wait.:D

Cincy'sMom
08-15-2005, 06:19 PM
We are going to be in Arizona too...but not until November (11th-20th). I have talked to Laura (Uabasson) about possibly getting together for dinner, but won't really know what is going on until it gets cloer (we have thought about trying to fly up to Oregon the middle of that week). If anyone else in the area is intersted in dinner (we will actually be in Phoenix) let us know!

K & L
08-18-2005, 09:40 PM
We'll be interested! We're going to Disneyland sometime in November, but for only a few days. Let me know the plan and we'll do our best to be there!

NoahsMommy
08-18-2005, 10:56 PM
How fun!!! Hope you have a nice time! Can't wait to see pictures!

What about Laura and Alexa? Are they closeby?

gini
08-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Today is the day that Tracey gets to meet her new little love!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Yes, I'll be leaving mu home at 11am and my flight is at 12:33pm. I'll be arriving in Phoenix at 2:20pm if everything is on time. I can't wait!!:D

Uabassoon
08-23-2005, 04:51 PM
You should be in Phx right around now! Is the weather lousy? It is here in Tucson, I'm enjoying it. Such a nice change from our normal hot sunny weather. Sorry I couldn't make it up there to meet you all for dinner. Alexa just started school again on Monday and work has been super busy and making me so tired.

Enjoy your trip here!

Cincy'sMom
10-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Bumping this back up, cause November is coming faster then I think!