PDA

View Full Version : NJ Animal Planet Pet Expo *pic*

Pam
08-13-2005, 01:39 PM
This is just a teaser picture for you. I am having trouble with Photobucket right now and I know that the others all have pictures too. I felt good enough to drive over to the Expo today but the heat was overwhelming. Ginger's Mom, FizzGiggs' Mommy and Robyn had arrived earlier so I know they were really melting by the time I arrived. We got to meet up shortly and will do it again for sure. The dogs all enjoyed meeting each other and the humans did too! The fire company was there with a truck so the dogs could *shower* from the hose to cool down. FizzGiggs is on the left and Ginger is on the right. I know a couple of little cuties who will need a bath but they were happier than the proverbial pigs in the mud. Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Pet%20Expo/DSCN7146.jpg

RobiLee
08-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Ohhh, those pretty white babies must have got soooo muddy!...lol. Thats no fair just giving us a teaser, Pam! We want to see more!:p

Ginger's Mom
08-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Pam it was such a pleasure meeting you, Robin, Ragen, and of course Bella, Harlee, and FizzGigg. We will definitely have to do it again sometime when it is not as hot. I only have a four or five pictures to share, and unfortunately I am not that great of a photographer. I am going to add them to your thread in Meetings now. But thanks to you and Fizz_Gigg's mommy for setting up this meeting. Can't wait until it cools off a little. :)

Rachel
08-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the teaser picture, Pam. You are a real trooper making the Expo inspite of everything. And Bella got to go too, but why isn't she enjoying the muddy water????:D :confused:

luvofallhorses
08-13-2005, 09:16 PM
I was wondering if Ginger was Ginger's Mom's Ginger! :o turns out it was! :) Great pic, Pam! :D

Daisy and Delilah
08-13-2005, 09:28 PM
WOW!! Little white mud bunnies. How cute!! What a great pic and how wonderful was that that the fire dept. brought a truck to cool the dogs down?:D

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

Christiansmommy
08-13-2005, 10:53 PM
I will be adding some more pics to the NJ meetings thread...in a couple of minutes...