PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr.... Need to vent!

Laura's Babies
08-13-2005, 09:44 AM
:mad: I think everyone here knows those idiots that formerly owned Lucky and Louie (Winston & Benson), Kevlins neighbors... Replaced them with 2 more little kittens right after Kevlin took in L & L. Pretty little siamese mix babies. They threw the first one out of the house within a few months and Kevlin took it in and found it a home out in the country close to where his Dad lives. I heard no more about the other one until last night when I called Kevlin to set up going over today to see my girls.. He told me he wanted to tell me about the other cat and Rhonda was in the background telling him not to tell me that over the phone but he told her he wanted me to know before I got there,,,

Yesterday, Kevlin was out working in the yard when the neighbor came outside and walked to the ditch, leaned over and picked up the poor kitties dead body and took it to the dumpster and threw it away...

I am so OUTDONE!! WHY do people keep getting animals and just ignore them and let them DIE??? They have brought home countless puppies and kittens and have yet to take care of the first one! I told Kevlin that it is time for the owner of the trailor park to DO something, he is after all, a deputy and he CAN do something and Kevlin is the manager there. It is time for them to be told NO MORE ANIMALS ALLOWED! I am just so outdone and MAD!!

The woman, you can clearly see, loves animals and she socializes them so good that they are nothing but little luv bugs but then, Dad says OUT OF THE HOUSE so then they are thrown out and completely ignored. Can anyone explaine to me how people can do that to a animal, WHY they keep getting more, just to let them die? Any animal going to that house does DIE from neglect! The animals would have a better chance at a kill shelter!

Thank God we got Benson and Winston out of there so they could have a chance.

catmandu
08-13-2005, 09:58 AM
WHAT A LOT,A PIECE,OF TRASH.
AT LEAT,YOU GOT,THAT ONE CAT,A GOOD HOME.
AND THAT OTHER KITTY,WILL GO,TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,TO PET HEAVEN.
WHILE THAT WASTE,OF LIFE,IS GOING TO THE NINTH LEVEL,AS DESCRIBED BY DANTE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos997.jpg

FuzzyBunnyChainsaw
08-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Holy shit, that's horrible. Have you tried reporting them to the SPCA? If they aren't responsive in your area, the local police also have a responsibility towards animals. If you can get pictorial evidence of animal cruelty you can have those bastards banned from owning pets and you won't have to go through so much heartbreak.
Although I suspect you would have tried something like this already, forgive, i'm a lowly n00b!

krazyaboutkatz
08-13-2005, 04:16 PM
This is horrendous and makes me so mad!!!:mad: I would report these people to the proper authorities before they bring in any more animals into their home. They must be stopped and it must be asap!!!:mad:

I sure hope that you'll be able to do something about this and that some one will listen to you before it's too late. Good luck and please keep us updated.:)

catnapper
08-13-2005, 04:16 PM
That is incredibly frustrating. How about we just unleash you on them ;)

Ok, seriously, can't you report them to the SPCA? The laws in each state differ, but its becoming more and more that you can actually convict someone of animal cruelty now.

Laura's Babies
08-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Just back from Kevlins... The owner of that park IS a DEPUTY in that county/Parish. That is what I told Kevlin, Jeff is in a position where HE can do something and he HAS to do something... even if it is only telling them NO MORE PETS!! Rhonda said they kept this one in the house but another neighbor told her they put this one out about a week ago. Rhonda and Kevlin did not KNOW they had put this one out or Kevlin and Rhonda would have took it in and done something.... we all know that without question!

I told Kevlin as the manager there and the person next door.... He needs to have a talk with them and tell them ENOUGH is ENOUGH.....anymore pets and I am reporting you!!

Kevlin was right to tell me before I went over there.. If he had told me and I was there, I would have ended up in jail, that is for SURE! Those people know WE love our pets and take care of them, yet they do this right in his back yard??? They gotta know, something is going to happen... It would not pay for them to be MY neighbors!! :mad: :mad:

momcat
08-13-2005, 06:23 PM
These life forms just tossed this poor dead kitty in the trash???!!!??? It makes me want to vomit when I think of the conditions those poor animals must be made to endure! These life forms (I refuse to refer to them as human beings) should be arrested and the judge should throw the entire law library at them, gather up all the books then do it again! Is there any way to warn the local shelters, rescues, pet shops, etc about them so they won't get anymore pets? This cannot continue! If only all pet owners could be required to meet PT standards for the treatment and care of their pets!

rg_girlca
08-13-2005, 09:05 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I cannot express the hate I have for low life like these people.

I pray that something IS done so no other animal has to suffer in the hands of this sorry excuse for a human being.

catcrazylady
08-13-2005, 09:22 PM
People are so stupid and so cruel!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Stories like this are a dime a dozen unfortunately and it's just so sad. I know there is so much crime these days and the courts are jammed up and busy. The police barely have time for a meal, and the prisons are packed but darnit if we enforced fines on idiots like this then some of it would stop! This is insane!:mad:

If the woman really loved these animals then she would stop bringing them home so her idiot husband can throw them out! I know who's butt would hit the road in my house! It sure wouldn't be the cat!!!:mad: