PDA

View Full Version : Marigold gave me a scare!

davidpizzica
08-13-2005, 02:23 AM
I came home from work yesterday and went in to check on Marigold And I couldn't find her! I looked under the bed, under eveything in the bedroom, everywhere, even upstairs! Boy, was I worried. So about an hour ago I went into the bedroom and there she was laying on the bed! I am SO relieved. She must have a really safe place to hide! I thought of yelling at her, but she is SO cute I just loved her up.

chocolatepuppy
08-13-2005, 05:14 AM
Oh David, it is scarey when you can't find one of your kittys! My Missy is the master at hiding and not coming when I call for her. ;) I'm glad she showed up! :)

Lightning SuperCat
08-13-2005, 05:46 AM
Lightning does this ALL the time, so I know how you feel. He has a new hiding place almost every day!!! I'm glad you found her! If I don't see Lightning in over an hour I start looking (paranoid meowmie that I am! :p)

jenluckenbach
08-13-2005, 06:25 AM
I HAVE to laugh at you only because that happens to ALL of us who foster (and most of us who don't). Sweet Annie gave me the scare of my life the first night she was here. Her hiding place was literaly, physically impossible, but still she managed to be in there!! Those silly cats sure know how to hide. :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
08-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Their favorite passtime... HIDING and scaring their humans!!

furrykidsmother
08-15-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Their favorite passtime... HIDING and scaring their humans!!

I agree!!

lvpets2002
08-15-2005, 09:33 AM
:rolleyes: Yes David been there & done that & it does scare the tar out of you.. You want to say to your baby dont do that again & but you are so releived that you end up cuddling & giving big kisses due so happy to find.. :)

mina'smomma
08-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey David,

Here is a little trick hubby and I learned. If you have a box spring on your bed check inside that. We've found Kasie and Mina in there a couple of times.

catmandu
08-15-2005, 07:00 PM
YESTERDAY,IT WAS JOHN HANCOCKS TURN,TO HIDE
AND I COULD NOT FIND,OUT WHERE HE IS,AND WAS CROUCHING,TO FIND HIM,AND I TURNED AROUND,AND THERE HE WAS,WATCHING ME,LOOK FOR HIM!!

WHAT A CAT!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture503.jpg

davidpizzica
08-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Gary, Marigold must have found a GOOD hiding place! She hasn't been down all day but I think she'll come down when she's hungry.