PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for about 2 weeks..

bluekat
08-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Hey guys! I'm leaving tomorrow (saturday) afternoon for a 12 day vacation :D We're first going to fly to Copenhagen, Denmark. Then from there we will be travelling in a cruise, train, and plane to places like Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Russia.
On the flight there..we will be switching flights at London and when we come back we're switching at Paris! :D Ahhhh I'm soo excited! London & Paris are two of my favorite cities & I've always wanted to go there. lol I know we're only going to be at the airport there..but still :p At least I can get postcards and stuff.
Then we'll be coming back home on the 24th.

OMG I'm sooo excited! :D I won't be able to sleep tonight lol. When I'm back, expect LOTS of pics ;)

I'm gonna miss the Internet, wow 12 days without it, its been years since I've stayed away from a computer that long hahah.

luvofallhorses
08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Have fun and take lots of pics! :D I love your new signature btw! :) We'll miss you!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Bye Tiff! Have a good trip! :) We'll miss you!

bluekat
08-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Thanks! :D

Originally posted by luvofallhorses
Have fun and take lots of pics! :D I love your new signature btw! :) We'll miss you!

lol thanks :) I *just* changed it once again. I started an obsession with making graphics now..and I keep making new sigs of Blueberry heheh.

Karen
08-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Wow! Say hello to several of my ancestor's home countries, especially Sweden! :) There's not much of London to see from the airport, but at least you'll be able to say "I was there!"

bluekat
08-25-2005, 02:17 PM
I'm back!! :D OMG I had such an AMAZING time! It was the best trip I've ever been on. I wish we could've stayed there for longer though :( *sighs* I want to go back..

We took over 500 pics, & I'll make a new thread with them sometime this week (when I get around to uploading them all) ;)

Toby's my baby
08-25-2005, 04:29 PM
I cant wait to see your pics!! I'm glad you had fun! I havent talked to you in what seems like FOREVER :o

Kfamr
08-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Can't wait to see your pictures, Tiffany! glad you had a good time. :D