PDA

View Full Version : "Soon to be ex-husband"

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Those words are still ringing in my ears.

My mom was on the phone with some stupid telemarketer that kept calling us. She must have been talking about my dads account or something, and my mom said, "He's my soon to be ex-husband, why?"

Right in front of my 10 year old brother. What the **** was she thinking?

I kind of knew it might happen, but it struck me as so blunt and out of nowhere. :(

K9karen
08-12-2005, 10:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Karen
08-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
What the **** was she thinking?

As is her pattern, she was thinking only of herself. No surprise there, but you and especially your brother have our sympathy.

kittycats_delight
08-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm sorry Megan. It seems your mom has this pattern of speaking and not thinking of anyone or anything. I am sooo sorry she did this is front of you and your brother. I really wish she would learn that you have feelings and be more thoguhtful and considerate about you. It just seems she either won't learn or maybe just doesn't want to. I am sooo sooo sorry.

((((HUGS))))

Michelle & the girls

moosmom
08-13-2005, 09:38 AM
EXACTLY what Karen said!! You and your brother please look out for each other and let the two immature parents duke it out themselves.

Anita Cholaine
08-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Well, she only thinks of herself, like Karen said... Hope some day she realizes about what she's doing... Hugs for you and your brother....