PDA

View Full Version : Toby update 8-13-05

doolittleky
08-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Well I thought Toby was improving, he even got to come home last night fro good but this morning when I woke up he had thrown up all over the place and he wasn't acting himself so this evening he went back to the vet and was readmitted. they did an ekg since he has an enlarged heart and now along with the pancreatitis, the large mass that is pushing down on his intestines causing him pain whihc they foudn in the xrays they did the other day his heart isn't doing good. so he is back on iv fluids and morphine for the pain and it doesn't look good and I am devastated and heart broken. I just can't lose him but I know that I am going to real soon and it is killing me.
Please keep praying hard for him.

krazyaboutkatz
08-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Toby is still very sick.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please take care.

Laura's Babies
08-12-2005, 09:19 PM
My heart is breaking for you. My God give you the strength to handle whatever is ahead and bless Toby for brightening your life.
I have said a prayer for you both. Please keep us posted.

momcat
08-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Prayers being prayed for sweet Toby... and you too!

rg_girlca
08-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh Melissa, I am so sorry to hear that Toby isn't doing to well.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

((((((HUGS)))))) for you Melissa. I know how hard this must be for you.

catmandu
08-13-2005, 10:16 PM
WE,ARE SORRY,TO HEAR,THAT TOBY HAS HAD A RELAPSE,AND WE ARE SAYING,ALL OUR PRAYERS,THAT TOBY,WILL GET BETTER ,AND THAT THE LORD,GIVES YOU,A FEW MORE YEARS,WITH HIM.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture625.jpg

doolittleky
08-14-2005, 05:49 PM
I visited with him yesterday and i was holding him and he fell asleep in my arms and started snoring. Today I asked what the prognosis was and it doesn't look very good. His age is really working against him. He might get to go home tomorrow night jsut for the night to see if he will eat better at home and to see if he can stay stable off fluids. Please keep praying for my baby.
And thanks for all the prayers and well wishes so far and all the cat bed orders. i don't know how i will be able to repay you for all your kindness.

momcat
08-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Prayers continue for sweet Toby! We're here for you, please keep us updated?

chocolatepuppy
08-14-2005, 09:21 PM
I will keep Toby in my prayers.