PDA

View Full Version : Hermosillo, Mexico

Almita
08-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone! I'm going to be going to Mexico tonight! We are leaving from the house at 7-8 we might go tonight and stay at my aunt's house who lives in Tucson and then in the morning go to Mexico, or just go today.

I can't take my pets so we let my sister-in-law and my brother take care of them for the weekend. I'm not sure if I will be on the computer over there because it is my Aunt's Birthday and we will be busy.

I know for sure I will be taking pictures and show you what I took when I was over there. Well I got to go pack. Pray for me to have a good trip!!!

-Almita

Chica
08-12-2005, 08:04 PM
HAVE A WONDERFULL TIME ALMITA!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS OF YOUR TRIP!! :)

Uabassoon
08-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Have fun in Hermosillo. I've been there before and i really liked it, I also have a lot of friends from there. I think I also have a relative there but I have so many relatives that I don't really know them all!

Almita
08-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Thank you right now I'm in Nogales Arizona and we are about to leave to go to Mexico but that is a long way. I know my aunt's have a computer so I will try to contact everyone, but for sure I'm gonna be sending pictures for everyone to see!!! Well I have to go but I will try to contact everyone!!!

-Almita

Anita Cholaine
08-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Have a good journey, Almita!! and take lots of pics to show us....:)