PDA

View Full Version : Oliver Has a Breakthrough!

tatsxxx11
03-01-2002, 05:46 PM
Some of you may remember a while back I posted a thread pondering why none of my male kitty's had ever exhibited a knack for "kneading bread!" Well, today we had a breakthrough! While curled up on my lap as I worked on the computer, suddenly, out of no where, I felt his little furry feet pulsing away! Yes, the Prince of Passion finally got the urge to make bread! He was so cute! It was as though he knew he was breaking (or is that baking?) new ground! He looked so pleased with himself! He looked up at me with that round, furry face and big eyes as if to say...."Is this right, Mommy??"I think it's the amorous spell cast upon him by that dazzling damsel Olivia that finally turned on his mix master!:) LOVE my Oliver baby!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-01-2002, 07:07 PM
:( Tinky doesn't knead dough either :( . I should let her read your breakthrough story and maybe she will catch on too ! (but she does have one mean purr)

Logan
03-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Yeah for Oliver!!! I'll bet those were some mighty fine biscuits he was making too!!! Now, send good vibes to me, so Butter will learn the fine art of biscuit making!! :D Butter is in the "dog house tonight", since I just found him sitting on top of Roger's cage!! :eek: Honey and Lilly were sitting at attention, and I thought, "what up?".....Roger is interesting but not that interesting!! I quickly found out that they thought they were going to get quite a show!!!!! :D

lynnestankard
03-02-2002, 01:07 PM
LET'S HEAR IT FOR OLIVER!!!!!

What a clever furbaby - and a VERY proud Mummy eh Sandra?!

Lynne

RachelJ
03-02-2002, 01:35 PM
So THAT'S what making biscuits is all about. heehee. You go pretty Oliver. You are just a hunka, hunka kitty love, aren't you?

Please don't anybody tell my dogs I over here on the cat side, OK? I'm already in trouble for stopping in to see the cats at PetsMart today.

tatsxxx11
03-02-2002, 04:05 PM
Yes, Lynne, proud Mama here!!:) Oliver says thanks for the thumbs up on his stellar accomplishment! And Rachel, your secret's safe with us!!:) (REALLY??? Visiting the kitties? Hannah would be SO offended!!:D)

Pam
03-02-2002, 04:26 PM
Sandra, no doubt it is all of the steamy love letters that have Oliver acting strangely. Could be the poor boy is just in love and feels that all is now right in his world! :D Whatever the reasons, just enjoy it to the max! My Andy makes biscuits quite feverishly and sometimes to the point where I think he may be bruising me! :rolleyes:

Logan I am glad you noticed that the "show was about to start" and Roger might have been the **star** attraction. :D Never a dull moment!