PDA

View Full Version : My first day of "dayschool"

Cincy'sMom
03-01-2002, 03:58 PM
Hey everybody, Cincy here! I just wanted to tell everyone about my big day today. See, my mommy and daddy take us to this really cool place for training classes and stuff and for awhile now, my big sis, Sadie has been tell me that sometimes she gets to go during the day and play ALL DAY with the other dogs. Well I have been really jealous cause she always comes home sooooo tired and doesn't want to play with me but today I got to go too!!! And it was sooooo fun. They let me play inside and outside, and in the two short naps I had to take, they have me treats!!! It was sooo fun!!! I hope I get to go again soon!!!!:D
Thanks for lettin me share:)

tatsxxx11
03-01-2002, 04:25 PM
Hi Cincy, Star***Shine and Cody Girl here! Boy, are we jealous!! You mean you REALLY got to play ALL day wif the udder doggies??? And take naps and get treats??? That is the kooooolest!!:cool: And best of all you, get to play wif all the big kids and sister Sadie!! Now at the end of the day, you and Sadie will both be two pooped pupsters!! Yea, for Cincy!! Love, yer pals, Star and Cody!

tatsxxx11
03-01-2002, 06:14 PM
Forgot to ask you Cincy....Did the doggie school bus pick you up?:)

RachelJ
03-01-2002, 08:11 PM
Cincy, you are one lucky puppy dogger. I NEVER get to do ANYTHING. That place sounds like some place I wish I could go to too. Them training classes though, I don't want to go there. Nope, not for me. Unless they be helping the doggers train the mommies or somethin like that. But dayschool where you get to play inside and out, yeah, that's got to be a blast. And the treat part, yeah, I'd like that!

Signed Hannah

P.S. I think Tucker would really like that place too. He's always looking for somebody to come in off the street to play with him, but it neber happens.

Logan
03-01-2002, 08:18 PM
Cincy, we are really, really jealous. :( Our mom had to leave home this morning and she just got back!!!! :( She left us outside because the sun was shining and she thought we would enjoy it. But your day sounds like it was a lot more fun than ours. What a great time, getting to play all day, and not getting left at home. :D Our grandma got an award today, and mom told us it would be boring for us, and some of the ladies might not like it if we came. She sent our friend, Donna, who lives across the street, over to check on us and bring us inside. Donna came three times and gave us handfulls of treats everytime!!!! :D But we're busted now, because Donna told Mom that even with all those treats, we still wouldn't come inside. :o So when Mom drove up a little before 9, there we were in the backyard!!! If Mom had planned something fun like you had today, we would have been much happier!!!

Glad you had so much fun.

Love,
Honey and Lilly Givens :)

Cincy'sMom
03-01-2002, 09:40 PM
No Star and Cody, I didn't get to go in the doggie school bus (and it is really a van, not a bus). My Mommy dropped me and Sadie off and picked us up, so we got to ride in her truck with her which is probally more fun. I Wish she had daddy's mustang instead though. it goes really fast!!!! (And there is more room for me and Sadie to lay down, esp. on the way home cause we was pooped!!!)

In fact, I am going back to sleep now...even though it is all I've done since I got home...'cept for eatin dinner 'course:D

AdoreMyDogs
03-01-2002, 09:46 PM
Heya Cincy girl :) gesss whattt???? tooday was my furst day of doggie day kare, too :) momma dropped me off atta day kare house this mornin before work and i played and played and played and played some more. i wish mom kuld take me every day but she sez its tooooo espensive...whatever dat meens. i met lotsa doggies, and one big ol golden boy and some labbies and a standerd poooodle and lotsa other kids of all shapes n sizes. when mom saw the golden she sed: "oh look, he looks just like Dusty" and when she saw the labbies she sed: "oh that looks just like Star or Sadie" and when she saw the big poooodle she sed: "its a brown Bella" :)

did ya kome home all pooped like me? im gonna try to get mom an pop to take me thare more offen.

yur frend,
Graham

Pam
03-02-2002, 07:24 AM
Hi there Cincy, it's Bella here. My mom didn't want me readin' you note cuz she knew it would make me jealous and it did! I only gets to see lotsa doggies like that at the groomer's and at the vet's and to be honest they aren't my favorite places, even though I do wag my tail to make my mom think I'm havin' a good time there. Your day sounds soooo excitin'! I was wonderin' if your mom could stop by and pick me up onna way to day school next time you go but my mom sez that Toledo is way too far. :( You see, my days are very boring, watching the kitties sleep. :rolleyes: I'm sure happy for ya Cincy, and you too Graham. You guys are really lucky!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-02-2002, 09:14 AM
Hi Cincy, wow are you lucky, we never get to do fun things like that. Me and Perry just get to go riding in the car, wish there was one of those fun places here.
I'll tell you a secret, yesterday while MoM and Dad were in the house I was playing outside on the Patio and a bird came swooping down and I caught it, Mom had a fit, she gets so excited.
Gee I wish I could go with you to that play place, it's so boring playing with Perry all the time. I would love to play with some other dogs. All Perry does is take my toys away from me and chase me around the house.
I hope you get to go back again, that sounds like so much fun.
Well you take care and I'm sending greetings from California.
Your Pal
Miss Daisy

aly
03-02-2002, 10:56 PM
Dear Cincy,

You can take my tikket there 'cause I hate it! The last (and only!) time I went, I spended the whole time lookin' for my mommy. She was nowhere to be found!!! I even looked under da playground equipments and stuff. That was when I still had reel bad seperashun anxieties and my mommy thought it would be a guud thing but it wasn't!! Oh and my sister Lolly would hate it too. She'd probably pull all her hairs out wif seperashun anxieties and stress! No thank you, we will just sit on da couch at home and wait for mommy!!

Luv, Reece

Dixieland Dancer
03-03-2002, 07:32 AM
Hey Cincy! This is wittle Dustr and mom sayz she iz the one whoz jealouz. Her dream iz to startz a plaze like you waz at today! Her friend and her talkz about it all the time! Dadz afraid though for momz to give up her job. She would do it in a heartz beat (her wordz) if only dad would agree.

She likez the idear of the schol bus. That would mean more pupsterz would be able to come! I like the soundz of that!!!!

Have a grate day!
Wittle Dustr

P.S. Mom sayz I sholdn't sign my name that wayz any more cince I am not wittle any more. She sayz I way 75 poundz now but I told her I still feelz like a wittle guy!