PDA

View Full Version : stupid surveys...why ME?

cali
08-12-2005, 02:36 PM
ok, why is it that out of all people whenever a survey is being done and they randomly select people I always get selected? if I am in a draw to actually win something I never get picked but if they are choosing 300 out of a million people randomly for a survay I get cosen every time! its not fair I hate taking surveys! and now I have apperntly been randomly selected by a computer to do a health care survey for statistics canada, I hate these things my family is very random, and surveys that I have to take are always multiple coice and my answer is never a choice! like they will probaly ask me how often I go to the docter and give me choices, chnaces are my answer will be none of the above and they always require that I choose one and then I end up all flustered and i hate taking surveys! even in school when they would randomly choose a few countrys, then randomly choose like 12 schools and randomly choose like 12 students from each school, somehow no matter what school I went to(and I went to a lot) my school was always chosen and I was always a chosen student! :o I hate this, why the heck am I so importent that somehow out of billions of people they manage to pull my name every time? :confused:

Denyce
08-12-2005, 03:41 PM
You and me both! I get them for the car...my doctor...from the University for all sorts of crap. And I really hate filling out surveys. I threw three away this last weekend. I find it such an intrusion on my life. I wish they would ask first before sending them to me. If I could only win the lottery that easy.......*sigh*

Laura's Babies
08-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Now that you mention it.... That is MY story.. I am lucky enough to get randomley picked for the survey but never the prize!

The cream of the crop surveys and the one I will never forget was the one for the newspaper..

"how often have you bought a news journel?"
"never"
"how often do read the news journel?"
"seldome"
"So what is your favorite section?"
"the sales papers"
"would you say it covers the local news and event in enough detail"?"
"don't know, I watch the TV news......"
"well, does it cover the local politics enough for you?"
"don't know, I am not into politics!"
"how would you rate our newspsper to others you have read?"
"about the same I reckon....."