PDA

View Full Version : Logan's new neighbors!

K9karen
08-12-2005, 02:01 PM
We have 3 new neighbors over the back fence. They're 3 Rotties. The baby, whose name I can't remember, is usually in the house. John was able to stoop under the bushes and get some pictures of Sheba and Coco, her daughter.

http://k9karen.tafasite.org/logan/12aug05/20jul05_05.jpg
Sheba and Coco

http://k9karen.tafasite.org/logan/12aug05/20jul05_09.jpg
Coco!

http://k9karen.tafasite.org/logan/12aug05/20jul05_39.jpg
Had to sneak in a pic of Logan just chillin'!

http://k9karen.tafasite.org/logan/12aug05/20jul05_46.jpg
Logan checking out Sheba and Coco from the patio!

RobiLee
08-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Oh My! What beautiful new neighbors you have. It is so good to see Logan too. Such a pretty face.

lv4dogs
08-12-2005, 02:16 PM
I want neighbors like yours! :p

cocker_luva
08-12-2005, 04:09 PM
so cute

luvofallhorses
08-12-2005, 04:46 PM
They're gorgeous :) Maybe someday they'll let you take pics of their lovely faces!! :D

ChrisH
08-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Gorgeous new neighbours indeed, but still not a patch on the beautiful Logan! :) Great pictures of your lovely one, Karen, thanks for sharing. :D

Ginger's Mom
08-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Hi Sheba and Coco. :) So, does Logan approve of the new neighbors?

K9karen
08-12-2005, 10:33 PM
That depends. When they moved in, they only brought Sheba. Logan was shocked to see another dog so close to her territory, but after a few snarls between the fence, they were fine. In fact. Sheba whines when she sees Logan. Then came Coco, Sheba's daughter. She's very aggressive. Sheba moved out of the way, that's why most pictures are of Coco. When they're both together, Logan doesn't go near the fence. She'll automatically pee about a foot from it then kick the dirt in their direction. She does this every time. I think she knows she's outnumbered. The little Rottie (can't remember her name) is Coco's daughter. She's rarely out for some reason but when all 3 are out, Logan keeps her distance. The owner said he may bring Sheba around. She's the passive one of the bunch. I feel awful, they're always yelling at Coco. They just have different personalities. They're the biggest Rotties I've ever seen.

KYS
08-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Those new neighbors are HUGE and
beautiful.
Hope they are good neighbors to Logan. : )

NoahsMommy
08-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Three Rotties??? Soooo cute!! :)

gemini9961
08-13-2005, 03:48 AM
Aww I think they are cute and Logan is smart keeping her distance as she is outnumbered. :) But I think it's hilarious that she pees so close to them and then kicks the dirt their way, lol, she's doing it to spite them I think. :eek:

Dixieland Dancer
08-13-2005, 06:29 AM
I hope Logan's new neighbors turn out to be friendly. Hopefully this family is active in showing their dogs and not just breeding for the money. :confused: I'm sorry my mind wonders in that direction, Karen but too many people are doing that these days. It especially raised my eyebrows when you said one of them was aggressive. :(

I personally would always be on guard and never leave Logan outside alone in the off chance the aggressive one somehow got out of the fenced in area. I don't mean to be sounding so alarming when apparently you are happy she has new neighbors but I've seen one too many dog fights lately. And your precious Logan is just too sweet to be in one of them!

Logan
08-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Karen, they are simply beautiful dogs. Of course, the apple of my eye is Miss Logan!!! :) :)

dukedogsmom
08-13-2005, 07:19 PM
They are so gorgeous! You're lucky to have such good looking neighbors. What does Klo think of them? Maybe they can have fun playing along the fence at least.

K9karen
08-14-2005, 09:09 PM
Candance..Thanks for your concern..it's the same as mine. Coco jumps on the fence with full force so that takes me aback. The owner told me Coco is the wild one He occasionally has her on lead if he's out back. I' not dissing Rotties. It's any dog. One likes Logan, the other doesn't. Coco will snarl at Sheba if she's "talking" too close to the fence with Logan. These days, you just can't take the chance. I LOL when Logan kicks the dirt at them, though. It's like "Smell THIS"!

jesse_3
08-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Logan!-You silly girl! I love it though,"SMELL THIS"

Your neighbors are beautiful though:)

Steph and Jes

Kfamr
08-25-2005, 05:47 PM
I started getting scared because I couldn't find the pictures you were telling me about, Karen, and I finally did! :P Logan's neighbors are beautiful, but I think she's the most gorgeous of the group. Do they "play" with eachother through the fence a lot?

Pam
08-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh Karen I am really an air head. When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were talking about LOGAN (our PTer buddy) and wondering how you got some pictures of her neighbors. I thought for a minute you took a surprise trip to SC! LOL! I am so used to your girl being called Klo! LOL!

I remember you mentioning the three rotties in an e-mail. I would keep an eye on everyone each time you notice that they are all outside together especially since one of them is a *snarly* one. Your girl is as beautiful as ever and I love how she carries her tail! Too cute!

Dixie Belle
08-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Those rotties are beautiful! I've been wanting one for a few years now. My husband has been leaning toward the idea, especally now that we have tons of room for more pups to enjoy!

sabies
08-25-2005, 09:10 PM
How exciting, new neighbors! Hope they all get along. Reminds me of the saying "good fences make good neighbors".