PDA

View Full Version : Have I mentioned....

catnapper
08-12-2005, 08:10 AM
How much Harry loves Flutter? (hmmm... name idea... Flutter can be renamed Sally... it goes with my theme ;) )

Anyway, Harry loves Flutter, and she loves him.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/sweetpair.jpg

A nice quiet, blissful moment
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/sweetpair3.jpg

Look at the look she's giving me! (I had to edit this one a lot, sorry)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/sweetpair2.jpg

Talking of looks, here's Flutter after Harry left in his great search for food

Whatcha doin' meowmie?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/petulant.jpg

Oh, I'm so alone in this great big world. *sigh*
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/soootired.jpg

Ooooo whats going on over there... is that... dare I hope... FOOD?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/huntress.jpg

Soooooo... anybody looking to fall in love with this little beauty? She's super loving. And I have to make a video so you all can hear her sweet little meow. I was on the phone last night and Flutter came up to me meowing to be picked up. My friend heard it and almost fell over laughing. She said it was the sweetest meow she ever heard!

Gosh, I just love this girl too. *SIGH*

furrykidsmother
08-12-2005, 08:12 AM
What adorable pictures!!!! They are so sweet together!! I think Flutter will end up being renamed Sally. No way you can give her up!!

Laura's Babies
08-12-2005, 08:16 AM
Those are adoreable pictures!! I just love the ones where the kitties are sharing some special moments with each other. It is to sweet when the older ones accept and love the younger ones.

K & L
08-12-2005, 08:34 AM
These pictures are wonderful! I can see why you fell for this one!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-12-2005, 08:40 AM
These are WONDERFUL pics!!

sirrahbed
08-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Kim - that sunny window ledge of yours must be hard to resist - and is perfect for your cuddle kitties:) Flutter is SOOO beautiful!

Logan
08-12-2005, 09:39 AM
The thought of having cuddling kitties makes my heart feel good! It will never happen with the 2 I have, but they cuddle with me, so I'm still happy!!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2005, 09:40 AM
She is certainly a little sweety and I think she would have anybody eating out of her little paws 2 seconds after they met her...if even that long. ;) :D

catmandu
08-12-2005, 01:53 PM
THERE WOULD BE ROOM,IN THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,WHERE FLUTTER,COULD FIND LOTS,OF CAT FRIENDS,BUT I THINK,THAT YOU ARE TOO FOND,OF FUTTER,TO LET HER GO.
AND HARRY,WOULD NEVER FORGIVE,YOU,FOR TAKING,HIS LITTLE FRIEND AWAY,NEVER,NEVER,EVER!!!

AND YOU,WOULD FEEL GUILTY,AS FLUTTER,WAS PUT CRYING,INTO A CARRIER.I WOULD KEEP HER,IT WOULDNT BE WORTH,THE PAIN,THAT YOU WOULD FEEL.
I STILL MISS RAGNAR,THE GENTLE GIANT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture599.jpg

catlover4ever
08-12-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm in love with those great BIG :eek: eyes...but I think you love her more and should keep her....afterall Harry would be very lonely. ;)

kittycats_delight
08-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Flutter A.K.A. Sally :p is sooo pretty. I can't believe just how much she has grown and grown into a beauiful young lady. No wonder Harry loves her so much and no wonder you do too. We all love her to bits but no one is gonna help you out of this pickle. We all believe she is right where she is suppose to be....WITH YOU !!!!

((((HUGS))))

Michelle & the girls

NoahsMommy
08-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh Kim....you HAVE to keep her. I can tell how much you love this little girl and it'd hurt ME to see you say goodbye to her. Keep her, keep her. ;)

Regardless....I know its a larger decision than that, she's GORGEOUS and its sooooo sweet to see her and Harry together.

:)

lvpets2002
08-12-2005, 02:16 PM
:) Owe how so so sweet them two - Great pictures

gini
08-12-2005, 02:26 PM
What beautiful pictures.

I think when kitties get along that well - it would be just HORRIBLE of you to break that devotion apart.

:D :D

So keeping her is your only option. :)

Just trying to be helpful......................

Killearn Kitties
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Aww Kim, you can't upset Harry by adopting out his special friend! :D

momcat
08-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Flutter is one beautiful little girl! She's growing up so nicely. Somehow I really don't think you'll be able to part with that fuzzy little purrball. By the way, have you talked this over with Harry?

jazzcat
08-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
Aww Kim, you can't upset Harry by adopting out his special friend! :D
She's got a good point, ya know? ;)
Hmm, hmm, hmm I'm not saying anything else.... :D

orangemm
08-12-2005, 05:02 PM
You're not going to give her up, are you?? She is so adorable in those pictures and I betcha she is twice as cute in the fur!

CalliesMom
08-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Awww...that's too cute! I wish mine loved each other like that. The cleanings always turn into a fight. :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
08-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Yes, I agree that you should keep this little sweetheart.:) Harry loves her and will miss her terribly if you don't. I love the Harry and Sally theme too.;)

finn's mom
08-13-2005, 01:37 AM
Sally would be a great name! Oh, how I wish i could be her next home...:( I love/hate seeing pictures of her...but, mostly love. :)

Lightning SuperCat
08-13-2005, 06:29 AM
Those pictures are WAY too cute, and she is probably SO much cuter in the fur. I think you should keep her. She is SO cute!!!!!!!!!

Sonia59
08-13-2005, 12:16 PM
What lovely pics!
Flutter is a beauty! Who could resist to these cutie eyes!:cool:

rg_girlca
08-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Flutter is just too darn adorable for her own good.

catcrazylady
08-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Will you just stop acting like your willing to let Flutter go! PULEEEEEEEASE!!! You would flip out if someone wanted her! To top all that off Harry would flip too! We can't have that now can we? A good meowmie would never upset Harry. ;) :D :D

Those are such sweet pictures! I can't believe how big Flutter is getting (Harry too!!!). She is turning into a very beautiful teenager. She is a heart grabber for sure!

catnapper
08-13-2005, 09:28 PM
I would most certainly NOT flip out... I'd simply tell them all the terrible things about her -- namely her belief that a litterbox is merely optional. And that she screams at you in the middle of the night to be put into bed, only to jump down a minute later and then want back up five minutes after that :rolleyes: Lets see... what else?

Darnnit, I can't think of anything else bad about her! and the screaming thing is unbearably cute, not annoying. My heart soars everytime she does that. and the litterbox issues might clear up once she's had her operation and there's no more pain associated with her little leg.

We'll see what happens. She's been here since the beginning of May. She still has diarreah and we can't scedule the surgery til its cleared up. Then a month or two recovery, then a spay.... it'll be Christmas by the time she's adoptable and nearly a year old. Who's gonna want a three legged mature cat?

Me :o

Grant :o

Heather :o

Tony :o

Harry :o