PDA

View Full Version : Star wants a penpal kittypal

Palomino21
08-12-2005, 05:21 AM
Hi everyone. Star wanted me to let everyone here at Pettalk that she wants a kitty penpal. Who wants to be her pal?

http://www.petloverstalk.com/pics/02sleep.jpg

catmandu
08-12-2005, 06:51 AM
THE FOUND CATS,ALL VOLUNTEER,TO BE STARS PENPAL KITTIE,AND WE WILL SEE,IF WE CANT FIND A BIG CATNIP MOUSE,TO SEND ALONG,WITH OUR FIRST LETTER.WE WOULD LOVE,TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU,STAR.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture612.jpg

Lightning SuperCat
08-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Lightning volenteered! He'd be happy to have a penpal kittypal! :D

lvpets2002
08-12-2005, 12:48 PM
;) You little cutie pie I would love to be your penpal.. Here I am Splenda & we look so of alike even..

momcat
08-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi Star!

My name is Groucho and I live in Trenton, New Jersey with my Meowmie. I'm four years old and I'm a black and white kitty boy. When I'm not sleeping or eating, I like to sit in one of my windows just to sort of watch over things while most people are at work. When Meowmie comes home from the grocery store, of course I have to do my own inventory of what she bought then she lets me play with the bags. I love to do that. I also like to watch Yankee's baseball games with Soncat and it's really fun to watch "Twilight Zone" reruns with Meowmie.

Oooo, I hear food going into my dish! I hope you'll e-mail me and tell me about where you live and things you like to do. I would love to be your kitty pen pal. Now to go find out what's for dinner! I hope to talk to you soon.

Your friend,
Groucho

Palomino21
08-13-2005, 06:17 AM
Message from Star

I am so excited that so many kitties want to be my kittypal penpal. I was born February 16, 2005, so I am just a young kitty. I am half ragdoll (daddy was full) and my mommacat was pure gray. (I have blue eyes like my human meowmy). I love Healthy Essentials Cat Milk, and think about outside all the time. If I had it my way, I'd be outside 24/7 but meowmie says i'm too nice and there are mean dogs who don't want to be my friend. I appreciate and love everything that I get, you can tell my how my room looks, but I am always playing. Sometimes, I take meowmies things as my toys like her paintbrush when she tries to paint, and her make up brushes. Thanks so much for replying you guys.

Star

lady_zana
08-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Hello Star!

This is Eepie! My meowmy told me that she writes to your meowmy and that she is really, really happy that she found your meowmy as a friend. When she was looking at the PT and found that you wanted a penpal, she told me I should write so I could find a great friend too. I hope you'll let me write to you; I love making new friends!

I have to go for now; so little time, so many places to lick....:D !

Purrs, bumpies, and sandpaper kisses
The Eepster