PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives Creator

kuhio98
08-11-2005, 06:44 PM
I saw this quote in People Magazine from Mark Cherry (one of the creators of the TV show Desperate Housewives). This was in reaction to finding out that the show received 15 Emmy nominations.

"I looked at my cats and said ~ Hey, I got nominated. ~ They looked at me and said, ~ Feed me."

Typical cats. :D That's what I love about them. They are unimpressed with us hoomans. But, when they accept us, it's the greatest feeling in the world.

kimlovescats
08-11-2005, 06:47 PM
LOVE IT!:D

catmandu
08-11-2005, 06:53 PM
THAT IS A GREAT QOTE,AND ITS NICE,THAT THAT FELLOW,HAS CATS,AND THAT THEY GET ALONG.
BUT ITS REALITY SHOWS,AND SALACIOUS GARBAGE,LIKE SIX FEET UNDER,AND DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES,DOMINATING TV,THAT MADE ME CANCEL,MY CABLE.
AND WHAT HAPPENED,TO QUALITY OLD MOVIES,ON THE LATE SHOW,AND THE GOOD AFTENOON TALK SHOWS,LIKE MERV GRIFFIN?
NO MORE FIFTY DOLLARS,A MONTH,FROM ME,THE CATS,ARE GOING,TO GET BETTER FOOD,AND THE WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,WILL FLOW!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture612.jpg
JJJ3,IS DANCING,WITH JOY!!!!!

Laura's Babies
08-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Typical cat reaction... They are so accepting, no matter what... even if you got 15 nominations for a Emmy... They, I am sure thought that meant they would get 15 more cats, all named Emmy!

(:eek: , forgive me, I have seen so many doctors this week and they all deemed me "NORMAL "?)

catnapper
08-12-2005, 07:43 AM
:D Now, thats one more reason for me to like the show! Who could deny the truth to his words? :D

Corinna
08-12-2005, 07:47 AM
WAY TO GO GARY. I HAVEN'T HAD CABLE FOR YEARS. I HAVE DVD PLAYER FOR WHAT I WANT TO WATCH. COMPUTER TAKES UP MY TIME WALL.

sirrahbed
08-12-2005, 08:51 AM
"I looked at my cats and said ~ Hey, I got nominated. ~ They looked at me and said, ~ Feed me."

I LOVE that quote!! How funny and how typical:D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2005, 09:42 AM
:D :D

kuhio98
08-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
THAT IS A GREAT QOTE,AND ITS NICE,THAT THAT FELLOW,HAS CATS,AND THAT THEY GET ALONG.
BUT ITS REALITY SHOWS,AND SALACIOUS GARBAGE,LIKE SIX FEET UNDER,AND DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES,DOMINATING TV,THAT MADE ME CANCEL,MY CABLE.
AND WHAT HAPPENED,TO QUALITY OLD MOVIES,ON THE LATE SHOW,AND THE GOOD AFTENOON TALK SHOWS,LIKE MERV GRIFFIN?
NO MORE FIFTY DOLLARS,A MONTH,FROM ME,THE CATS,ARE GOING,TO GET BETTER FOOD,AND THE WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,WILL FLOW!!!

Gary ~ Here I thought that we were the last people in North America to have cable TV. Looks like I'm in good company. I refuse to pay good money to watch TV. I think we're the only ones in our neighborhood who don't have a cable hookup or a satelite dish. But, even without cable, we get Desperate Housewives. I thought that was on the basic ABC channel, but maybe I'm wrong. I didn't watch the show at all but have gotten interested in it during summer re-runs.

mruffruff
08-12-2005, 12:32 PM
It IS on regular channels. I don't have cable or a dish either.

DJFyrewolf36
08-12-2005, 01:02 PM
How cute! I agree with you Gary. The only reasons why I have a satalite connection at all is for all the science and history programs...that and the Sci Fi and cartoon stations lol. Although with my cats its like "Hey there's new cartoons on!" and the cats say "Yeah...feed us!"

momcat
08-12-2005, 06:38 PM
I publicly admit that I not only watch but really like this silly program! Now I'm wondering if it's because one of the creators is a cataholic?

Lightning SuperCat
08-13-2005, 07:01 AM
I don't watch the show, but that is so fuuny! Like said, typical cat reaction. :)