PDA

View Full Version : Ivy's vet visit...

Glacier
08-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Princess Ivy saw Dr. Kim this afternoon. There is not a thing wrong with her physically. Dr. Kim tested her urine for everything under the sun--no crystals, no infection, no sugars, no fat, no blood, kidneys working perfectly.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/ivypurty.jpg
The Princess is apparently stressed, which makes some sense. She's lost two friends in the past couple months, got a new brofur, I was away for awhile. So I'm going to try giving her rescue remedy for a while and see if that helps. I am relieved that nothing is seriously wrong with her. We can deal with peeing on the dog beds!

catmandu
08-11-2005, 06:46 PM
AT LEAST,YOU HAVE A GOOD PROGNOSIS,FROM YOUR VET,AND IT MUST BE STESS,THAT PRINCESS IVY,IS UNDER,THAT IS CAUSING HER NAUGHTY BEHAVIOR.
WE HOPE,THAT THE FCAT,THAT YOU WILL BE AROUND MORE,WILL HELP,THE PRINCESS,OUT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture612.jpg

kittycats_delight
08-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Glad to hear Ivy is medically ok. Poor little girl all stressed out. What do you expect she is a "princess" and so delicate too. I hope she is ok and starts feeling herself soon.

(((hugs)))

Michelle & the girls

Laura's Babies
08-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Princess is STUNNING! I love her thick, ever so soft, soft looking fur! Is it as soft as it looks? What a BEAUTY!!

finn's mom
08-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Good to know that she's not sick! I hope the rescue remedy works out...

krazyaboutkatz
08-12-2005, 01:19 AM
I'm so glad that Ivy is healthy. Hopefully the rescue remedy will help reduce her stress. Good luck.:)

jenluckenbach
08-12-2005, 05:06 AM
I sure hope you can reduce her stress level, poor baby. :(

orangemm
08-12-2005, 05:48 AM
I'd say stress is the culprit, too. No wonder she is upset. It's tough being a Princess, even without all those factors.

Let's hope she calms down and that things even out for her.

furrykidsmother
08-12-2005, 08:36 AM
Princess Ivy you are a beautiful girl!! I am sorry that you are stressed out, but things haven't been easy around there lately have they? Losing friends is never easy and making a new one can be difficult too. I sure hope that things will settle down and you will feel more relaxed soon.

sirrahbed
08-12-2005, 08:41 AM
I am glad that Ivy is healthy - she sure IS a pretty girl. You sound like such a good Meowmie - understanding her stress and "thinking like a kitty" - I feel like she will stop that behavior with some help and understanding from you.:) She must be grieving and not understanding all the changes in her house.

lvpets2002
08-12-2005, 08:50 AM
;) Little girl you are so awesome & have a real sweet momiew to take care of you. Hope your stress go away soon.. My girls send lots whisker kisses & purrss & all paws up to you.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-12-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm so glad she's healthy, but sorry to hear she's so upset. She does have every right to be upset after all that's been going on in her life - poor girl.

Don't worry, Ivy, you're still meowmy's precious girl and she will always be there fore you.

skneisel74
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM
I can only imagine how lost she must be not to mention stressed. You have both had a stressfull couple of months... Take it easy and in time maybe she will stop marking the dog beds. Best wishes

Shelly