PDA

View Full Version : Almost had a Tissy & Hurt Gracie

Puppy_Love4
08-11-2005, 05:48 PM
I was outside in the front yard with gracie and she stays in the yard. But when she seen Biscuit and Sammie outside she usually runs over there well i went chasing after her and when i almost caught her she ran back across the street and there was a car driving down the road. THANK GOD it was not going fast and it slowed down I swooped her up.. Tapped her on the toosh and put her in a time out for being a bad pup... that is the last time she will ever go out in the front yard with out being on a leash i don't care if she does stay in the yard...

My Heart just about poped outta my Chest

luvofallhorses
08-11-2005, 05:55 PM
:eek: bad girl Gracie for scaring your mommy like that! I am glad she is OK, Thank GOD! :)

jesse_3
08-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Sally (rizzy's dog) had her paw run over by this pick-up with HUGE wheels! She ran out into the middle of the street, and we saw the truck comming and screamed! The ruck slowed down as Sally pulled her paw away. I think that it wasn't completely on it, because she could still walk on the paw. That was scary enough, don't need more experiances!

Now, Gracie. You should not scare your mommy like that, she doesn't wanna have to up her blood pressure meds TOO much!

I'm glad everyone is okay!-
Steph and Jes