PDA

View Full Version : Fritz on Porch

fritz03
08-11-2005, 12:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/frontporch.jpg Another shot of fritz on the front porch with Auntie Irene.Fritz gave us a big laugh last night.We have 2 Sandicast Statues,one of a Bichon,the other a Miniature Poodle sitting on our stereo.Fritz was on the back of the chair and started a barking session at them.I then brought the bichon over and put in the chair and he got part way down the chair and into the barking again.Fritz then got all the way down,staring at it and hooted and hollered at it some more.he did tha tfor a minute or so,then got back on top of the chair and started barking at the Poodle,so I brought it over ans sat in the chair,Fritz then quieted down.I guess he wanted to see if they were real.Fritz would have jumped a mile if one of them had made a sudden move. You will see Auntie Bev tomorrow and the new pictures will be ready by Monday.i can't wait to see how they turned out.Just love taking pictures of my little buddy Fritz.

Daisy and Delilah
08-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Fritz, you're just as cute as ever little man. Look at that adorable big smile. Can we ever stop laughing at the story about you with the statues? This is hilarious Fritz!! The whole family must have been rolling off their seats with laughter. Who knows Fritzie, those bad statues may have been predators in disguise. You can never be too careful. Keep posing for the camera Fritz and Barry will keep snapping those great shots of you. Good thing Barry loves taking pics cause we sure can't get enough of our handsome buddy Fritz!!:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sweltering(Could it get any hotter-we doubt it), Florida:cool:

elizabethann
08-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Hahahaha....Fritz, you're so funny! Sitting on a table with your head in a glass full of ice, your head in a flower pot and now you're barking at statues? What next little man? You're a 4-legged comedian.

:)

CathyBogart
08-11-2005, 03:55 PM
*giggles* What a cutie Fritz is! That story reminded me of the dog that I found...when I brought him to the shelter, they had a big statue of a cat out front. My little friend took one look at it and the hair down his spine stood straight up and he started to growl and bark!

luvofallhorses
08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Fritz,

you're so cute :) Hugs to you sweet boy! :)