PDA

View Full Version : We have Kittens!!

Jods
08-11-2005, 07:22 AM
Since I posted last we've had kittens!! My new cat Jazz had her kittens yesterday morning at aprox. 6:00. She had three babies. The vet counted four in her, but she surprised us with three. She is doing great as are her kittens. Her white coat check up went well also and after she is done feeding she will go in for a spay, her shots and a microchip of course. Her kittens are black and white (looks like a little cow lol) grey tabby and a tuxido like mommy except grey and white instead of black and white. The tuxie looks to have stripes in the grey as well. I will post pics as soon as I can.
Jodie

dukedogsmom
08-11-2005, 07:24 AM
Can't wait to see the pics! I love the tuxedo kitties. That one with the stripes sounds unusual. Glad everyone is doing fine.

catmandu
08-11-2005, 08:50 AM
MORE LITTLE BABIES,THE LORDS LITTLE MIRACLE,OF LIFE.

THESE,ARE POUNCETTES BABIES,ABOUT A WEEK OLD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture516.jpg

ALL,HAVE A WONDERUL FURR EVER HOME,NOW,AND ALL,ARE VERY HAPPY CATS!
THE KITTENS,IVON,AND GARY,ARE CHUBBY,LITTLE FURRY WONDERS,NOW,THEY ARE BIG,FOR SIX WEEKS.

Lightning SuperCat
08-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Congradulations Jazz!!!!!!!!! I just love little kitties!!!! Can't wait to see the adorable pictures!!!!! :D :D

Pawsitive Thinking
08-11-2005, 08:58 AM
More babies to go all soppy over - aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-11-2005, 09:40 AM
<taps foot impatiently> Now you know better than to post about new kittens without pictures!! ;) :D

Glad everyone is healthy and can't wait to see the pictures! :D

lvpets2002
08-11-2005, 09:44 AM
;) Woo Woo Congrads on the new ones.. Hey cant wait for the pictures. Glad mom & all are doing great :D

NoahsMommy
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh how exciting!!! I can't wait for pictures!! :)

Welcome to the world (and PT), little ones!!

momcat
08-11-2005, 04:48 PM
New Pet Talk babies!!! Welcome, little ones! This is such wonderful news. Now, about not having that camera up and ready.....