PDA

View Full Version : Whine whine whine lol

slleipnir
08-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Not to whine all the time...but do you guys ever feel like you're missing something in your life? like you feel empty or that there is a hole in you? It's so depressing......How do you know what it is you're missing so you can fill it? I don't see why I'd feel like this...there are so many less fortunate people out there..I have a nice home, family and the best pets...I don't see what I would be missing :confused:

Sorry to complain. I've been feelng a little down

jesse_3
08-10-2005, 10:52 PM
I feel that way a lot. I usually cuddle with Jesse and think of all the things that I DO have:)

Hope that works(((((HUGS)))))

kittycats_delight
08-10-2005, 11:52 PM
I think almost everyone does at some point. I have a very happy and full life but there are times I get down and say to myself there has to be more to life there has to be something I am missing. My husband usually brushes it off as being PMS and after a good nights sleep I am fine again. I don't know but this usually happens to me when I am completely wiped out.

jennifert9
08-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Audrey, you are WAY too young to feel that way!! You are a gorgeouse girl with a wonderful pet family and a fabulous father(I don't know much about your mom)
Either way, you need to find your "niche", what you want out of life and go for it.....
What IS it that you are looking to achieve...? You are brilliant and beautiful...you will be fine!:D

Love you, Jennifer
PM me with any questions....

Almita
08-11-2005, 01:19 AM
When ever I'm feeling down I'm with Muneca and listen to music and then I'm feeling very happy!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-11-2005, 05:42 AM
We all feel that way - "there must be more to life than this" moments...... Keep your chin up! You've got us!

dukedogsmom
08-11-2005, 06:42 AM
Girl, lately I've just been missing my computer! I'm sorry you feel that way. You've got lots of friends here so I hope you don't feel that way long.

slleipnir
08-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Thanks

And I'm so grateful for my friends here on PT. I only wish I lived closer

luvofallhorses
08-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I think everyone feels like that one time or another. Chin up! :) ((hugs))

Kfamr
08-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I feel like that occasionally, but thankfully, get over it and move on. Hopefully you find something that will fulfill the emptiness. :) Please don't feel bad for feeling this way, you're only human and we all have these feelings no matter what situation.

{{HUGS/PUNCHES+LODS+GSR's/RSR's and something else.}}

Anita Cholaine
08-11-2005, 03:08 PM
I felt like this lots of times, and I think we all do... PT always makes me feel better... Chin up!!:) ((([[[HUGS]]])))