PDA

View Full Version : Does it hurt??

new mom to a veiled
08-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Can anybody tell me (and be honest) does it hurt to get your nose pierced? I have been thinking about having it done for about a year. All of my friends say it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure I belive them:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-10-2005, 08:45 PM
I think getting ANYTHING shoved through your nose will hurt, even though I've never had it done. ;)

NoahsMommy
08-10-2005, 08:47 PM
It didn't hurt me....AT ALL!! I was shocked it was done already...honestly.

Because I had to remove my jewelry in my nose and tummy for my recent surgery, I have to have them re-done and I'm not scared in the least.

It didn't hurt me and many people have told me the same.

:)

new mom to a veiled
08-10-2005, 08:52 PM
ILoveMyAbbyGirl
I think getting ANYTHING shoved through your nose will hurt, even though I've never had it done. ;)

LMAO....I didn't really think about it like that!!!

new mom to a veiled
08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
NoahsMommy

Because I had to remove my jewelry in my nose and tummy for my recent surgery, I have to have them re-done and I'm not scared in the least.

Wow, I hope your surgery went well, and you are doing okay. I have my toungue done, that was a breeze. I have an 8 month old son and took my tummy ring out, but it is still open. Not that anbody wil ever see my tummy again:o

binka_nugget
08-10-2005, 09:10 PM
As long as you get it done properly (with a piercing needle), it shouldn't be too bad. I got my septum done twice (middle of the nose) and it was a breeze. Haven't gotten the nostril done yet but I'd imagine that it wouldn't be too terribly bad seeing as how my septum was nearly painless.