PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any updates on Val(dukedogsmom)?

Lexi_Lover
08-10-2005, 06:05 PM
I know that somebody had posted a long time ago about how Val was doing, but since then I haven't heard a thing...

Does anybody know how shes doing? Is she healing up?

Jeez....she should leave her telephone number here in case of emergency! :p

YOUWHOOOOOO...VALERIE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU?

delidog
08-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I hope all is well,haven't seen an update either

NoahsMommy
08-10-2005, 08:37 PM
I've been thinking about her as well....

How are you, Val?

chocolatepuppy
08-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Thinking of you Val, hope you're doing well and are back soon! :)

luvofallhorses
08-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I hope you're doing well, Val! Can't wait to see you back for good :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Hope you're feeling better Val. I've been wondering about you too. Did those pesky staples come out yet? Just remember...when you start to feel discouraged, it will all be okay soon. Every week is an improvement. Feel better soon. How are Duke and Doogie?:D

Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Val, I hope that your surgery went well and that you're making a speedy recovery and aren't in too much pain. Please take care.:)

K9karen
08-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Oops. my fault. I promise I'll call her tomorrow. I was kinda self centered the last few days. My back's not healing well from surgery so I've been laying down almost all week feeling sorry for myself. I SWEAR I'll call her tomorrow and update you all...I feel like a lousy friend :( :o

chocolatepuppy
08-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Thanks. ;) I hope you get to feeling better also. You're not a lousy friend, you are dealing with problems of your own, I'm sure everyone understands! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
08-11-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
Oops. my fault. I promise I'll call her tomorrow. I was kinda self centered the last few days. My back's not healing well from surgery so I've been laying down almost all week feeling sorry for myself. I SWEAR I'll call her tomorrow and update you all...I feel like a lousy friend :( :o

You're a GOOD friend - hope you feel better soon too

joycenalex
08-11-2005, 05:32 AM
you're not a bad friend, so please don't beat your self up. when you talk to val, please tell her we love her and want BOTH of you better.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-11-2005, 06:49 AM
She's posting again guys!

dukedogsmom
08-11-2005, 06:51 AM
Here I am! I had the staples taken out yesterday and feel a lot better! Thanks for asking about me. I'm so happy to be back at my computer. I have missed it terribly. I still can't bend down all the way so I just turn it on with my big toe.
Karen, you are not a lousy friend! I know it must be horribly depressing to not have your back doing better. Hug Klo and I'll talk to you later today. I almost called you yesterday.

trayi52
08-11-2005, 07:10 AM
Val, good to hear you are doing better! I bet you are happy to get those staples took out. I have never had staples, bet they are uncomfortable!

Anyway, I am really happy to see you back at the computer again, just don't tire yourself out and do take it easy.

Love ya,
Willie

finn's mom
08-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Yay, Valerie! Glad to hear you're feeling even better!

Lexi_Lover
08-11-2005, 08:48 AM
YAY! Hey Val,

PT was starting to get PRETTY queit! :p Just kidding, but it wouldn't be the same without you! :) Glad to hear you are doing better, hope you get back to your usual self soon and postign reqularily!

I think some Duke, Doogie and Flair pictures are in order here...;)

Paula:)

slleipnir
08-11-2005, 09:11 AM
It's so great to hear from you Val. I'm glad you're doing well too :)

luvofallhorses
08-11-2005, 09:18 AM
I am glad to hear you're doing better! It's nice to see you back here! :)

furrykidsmother
08-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Glad to hear that you are feeling better and it is nice to see you posting again!

ChrisH
08-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Val, good to hear from you! :D Glad to hear you are recovering well too. :)

MariaM
08-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Glad you're feeling alright and posting again Val! :) How are the pets doing?

dukedogsmom
08-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by MariaM
Glad you're feeling alright and posting again Val! :) How are the pets doing?
I haven't been able to get to Flair yet but I'm sure he's doing fine. He's very well taken care of there. I'll be seeing him in a few weeks and will hopefully get new pics then. Duke has been so great to me. He's barely left my side the whole time I couldn't hardly move. He normally spends his spare time looking out the living room window but not this past week or so. He's such a good doggie. And Doogie can't understand why he can't get on my stomach right now. I've been trying to pet him some with my feet. I should be able to bend over more in about a week hopefully. I won't be able to pick him up for a while, though. Also got to wait about a week before I can start walking Duke again. I'll be glad to get well. I'm not used to not doing things.