PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. my little tidbits!

Addie
08-10-2005, 05:22 PM
I have had so many pets...like rodents...it's not funny...I love them so much! I have only 3 hamsters and 1 mouse at the moment, but i have had alot over the past 4 years!
Hamsters:
Snickers: I have her right now, she is turning 3 next week!yay! She is a cinnamon teddybear hamster
T.O.: Got him from a friend. he is a white dwarf hamster
Donovan: Got her from the same friend she is a brown and white dwarf hamster
Cairo: Fancy mouse that i have right now, there is something wrong with him, he has cuts on his back like when he got in a fight with my other mouse(who he killed), and the fur is dissapearing from around his cuts. :( He is a light brown/tan
Peanut: My first mouse...she was 1 when she died(I hate the winter) she was a breeding mouse so she was big...she was a peanut tan
Soccer and Kixx: Two black and white mice that peanut attacked :( , male and female, Kixx ate 2 babies, but i saved 4!
Butter, Cremme Brulee, Emmett, and Val: Babies that survived the Pennsylvania mouse massacre(that's what i call it)
Almond: a tan and white female mouse, she died of mite while i was away on vaca...thankfully she was separated from all the other mice!
Toby: Toblerone is her real name, she ran away...how she got out of the cage...i will never know! She was a dark brown, tan and white
Adair: Mouse that Cai killed(basically)
Frostii: Hamster i got so Snick would have a friend, they fought all the time. She died because she was inbred, her mother and her uncle were bred! She was a white with red eyes
Tipper: My all time favorite mouse! He was also white but he had black eyes...he started out as tarantula food(my brother has the tarantulas), and the tarantula flicked hairs at it and wouldn't eat it...so i got him! I will put the rest up later!

luvofallhorses
08-11-2005, 07:00 PM
wow that's a lot of "tidbits" so sorry for your loss :( You'll be reunited with them all someday..((hugs))

Addie
08-12-2005, 09:54 AM
thanks!