PDA

View Full Version : Tourism for teddy bears

Barbara
08-10-2005, 11:30 AM
You know how sorry we are that our cats and dogs can only travel virtually.

At least for teddy bears and other stuffies, there is now a new option:

http://www.teddy-in-munich.com/index.html

You may send your teddy bear in holidays and he can know wonderful Munich, meet other teddy bears and - if he is old enough- enjoy a white beer. Even language courses are possible.

This website isn't a joke: the founders take 12-13 teddy bears and other stuffed species on a Munich tour. Teddys from places like France or Scandinavia so could finally get a much broader horizon:D :D :D

luvofallhorses
08-10-2005, 11:32 AM
:D That's cool! :) I collect teddy bears :)

Samantha Puppy
08-10-2005, 11:34 AM
OMG, I am in hysterics over that site. I love my grizzy bear but I'm not about to spend $150+ to send him over to Germany! *I've* never even been to Germany. HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Laura's Babies
08-10-2005, 11:36 AM
My Buddie Oscar is already a seasoned traveler but prefers Florida the most. Oscar has been my bed pal for years because he never complaines when he ends up on the floor! He is the most cuddely teddy bear I ever saw and even was a foster "Mom" to a kitten I had one time.

Edwina's Secretary
08-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Will the well-traveled "Black Kitty" be serving as a tour guide? :D ;) :p :D

grybai
08-10-2005, 12:52 PM
That's hysterical- but really, I can't imagine spending 149 euro on something silly like that! :eek:

But it really reminds me of Amelie when she has her friend the flight attendant take her father's gnome on a trips around the world. teehee

Killearn Kitties
08-10-2005, 02:13 PM
:D :D :D Fabulolus! I love the idea of getting teddy's holiday snaps back!

So, Barbara, do you know these people?

LuckiLab03
08-10-2005, 02:47 PM
When I was in 4th grade, we did something like this.. we all had a stuffed animal with a little notebook attached to it and we would give them to somebody going on a plane trip. Then they would pass the animal onto someone else on the plane so they traveled all over the place. Then at the end, someone would send it back home. It was a cute idea.