PDA

View Full Version : Tiki is getting neutered

lv4dogs
08-10-2005, 11:12 AM
I dropped him off this morning. I'm sure he'll be fine but I'm calling around 2 to see how he made out.

Sorry I haven't posted too much here lately, I've been so busy with work, home, animals. In a week or 2 or so I should be winding down so look for more of us then!

Laura's Babies
08-10-2005, 11:19 AM
GOOD Luck at the white coats Tiki! You will be back to normal by tomorrow!

Don Juan's mom
08-10-2005, 01:23 PM
back to normal huh

thats what you think

yr never back to normal after THAT visit to the whitecoats

boy do i know that

yr friend don juan

slick
08-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Tiki, you'll never notice that your Batonga Wongas are missing. Good luck and make sure your Meowmie gives you some extra treats when you get home.

lv4dogs
08-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by slick
Tiki, you'll never notice that your Batonga Wongas are missing. Good luck and make sure your Meowmie gives you some extra treats when you get home.

Hahahaha, That got me laughing so hard. I've never heard them called that before. I love it. lol

I called & he's doing just fine. They don't want me to get him though, they want to keep him cause he's so sweet. That guys quite the charmer. lol

slick
08-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I've never heard them called that before

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=59839&highlight=furminology+dictionary

For some interesting reading......:D

catmandu
08-10-2005, 05:41 PM
TIKI,AS OUR DAD,ALWAYS SAYS,THERE IS A SILVER LINING,BEHIND EVERY CLOUD,AND THIS,IS THE FACT,THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET SLAPPED,WITH A CAT PATENITY SIUT,OR HAVE LITTLE PESTS,LIKE SCRAPPY 2,FOLLOWING YOU,AND CALLING YOU DADDY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/3e622a8b.jpg

momcat
08-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Tiki,
For some reason this seems to be the fate of most of us guy cats, we tell our humans we're not broke but they still get us fixed! What is a guy to do? When Meowmie took me to the white coat to get fixed (why do they say it like that?) not only did they do the nasty by separating me from a body part, the people that help the white coats teased me about my moustache! But Meowmie explained it was necessary so that there won't be any little Groucho's running around that nobody wants and she can't take care of. Now that I know why, I really don't mind it so much. I hope you'll feel better very soon!

Your friend,
Groucho

Lightning SuperCat
08-11-2005, 06:41 AM
Tiki,
I know what it is like. I had to wake up early in the morning, then go to the evil lady. She wasn't even there until a half hour later and while we were waiting outside this big black cat that lived there came up and sniffed me!! :eek: It was twice my size. :eek: (Not anymore:p) and then a pretty girl cat my age came to get "fixed" too! Then the evil lady made fun of my huge ears and stubby tail, then my meowmie left me until 3:00. Thayt evil lady got rid of a very important body part while I was asleep!!!!!! I was so sleepy I couldn't meow on the way home and when I got home I was so dizzy I fell down! Then I wasn't allowed to go upstairs! So do what ever you can to prevent this, Tiki!
Lightning

lv4dogs
08-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Tiki came home last night, acting like nothing ever happened. Silly boy. It took all I had to keep him calm.

He was a love bug but did not like the cage at all. He rubbed his nose partly raw & has a slightly swollen muzzle from trying so hard to escape. The swelling is already going down so thats good.

Thank you!