PDA

View Full Version : Won't somebody please....

catnapper
08-10-2005, 10:48 AM
love this little girl?

She's sooo incredibly sweet
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/toosweet.jpg

She loves other cats
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Toosweet3.jpg

And wants nothing more than to snuggle
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Toosweet2.jpg

If those pictures didn't melt your heart... then how about these little factoids:
~She nuzzles your neck
~Nips your chin with little love bites and kisses your cheeks.
~She purrs and purrs and purrs some more while making biscuits on you.
~She curls up and happily sleeps with you (while purring her heart out)
~She comes running when she sees you
~Has the CUTEST silent meow when you pick her up and are talking the her.

Ok, ok, she DOES have one little issue of leaking poo everywhere, but hey, we're not all perfect! ;) We have a vet appointment in a few hours to figure out whats wrong and how to make it right.

Oh, and she's tooo darn cute when eating! She loves adult dry food, HATES kitten dry food. She knows when I'm trying to trick her.... this morning I was giving her treats and tried slipping a few pieces of Nutro kitten food in there. She would pick up each piece of kitten food, shake her head and send the kibble flying across the room! "Hey meowie, you can't fool me!" :D

Gosh I just love this little girl. :o Won't somebody else love her too? :o

Pawsitive Thinking
08-10-2005, 10:50 AM
She is lovely.......hope her little problem gets sorted, someone will love her as much as you do soon

furrykidsmother
08-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Awwww!! She really is adorable, so what's a little leaky poop! I don't think you will be able to give her up!!

Good luck at the vet visit!! Let us know how it goes.

lizbud
08-10-2005, 11:02 AM
She's a cutie for sure.Looks a little like my boy Mikey. He's
a real snuggler too. Do you think it could be a problem like
irritable bowel in humans? I do hope the Vet comes up with a
remedy for this problem.
p.s. He's a pic of Mikey for comparison.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/pcc7212cbfc92263f4d710df070536a8c/f2e16a89.jpg

Laura's Babies
08-10-2005, 11:14 AM
I have melted into a big puddle! Now I can't do anything for the rest of the day! That is SOOOOoooo sweet!

JenBKR
08-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Too cute! I could just snuggle up with her. I'd take her in a second if I could :( Hubby says 2 cats and 1 dog is enough

catlover4ever
08-10-2005, 11:18 AM
She is adorable. I hope you are able to figure out what is going on with her. Keep us posted.

catnapper
08-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by JenBKR
Too cute! I could just snuggle up with her. I'd take her in a second if I could :( Hubby says 2 cats and 1 dog is enough
Technically, she's not a cat. She's a kitten ;)

Oh, if he'd see her for even 2 minutes, he'd fall for her. My hubby ADORES her and he said his limit was 2 cats.... then 4 and now I think he thinks we have 6 cats. Lost count on who he considers keepers. :D

JenBKR
08-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Technically, she's not a cat. She's a kitten ;)

Oh, if he'd see her for even 2 minutes, he'd fall for her. My hubby ADORES her and he said his limit was 2 cats.... then 4 and now I think he thinks we have 6 cats. Lost count on who he considers keepers. :D

LOL sounds like my father...he told my mom that he didn't want any more pets about 4-5 years ago. They now have 5 cats. ;)

I'll talk to him, but I have a feeling he'll still say no...we just got the dog and the cats are still adjusting. I'll show him the pictures and see what he says. We live pretty close too! :D

lvpets2002
08-10-2005, 11:41 AM
:eek: Owe she is just so adorable. I dont think I could give her up. I would try that technical thing that is a kitten & not a cat yet, so you could keep her. I am so glad to hear of another kitten that dont like kitten chow. My newest baby Splenda is the same way = she goes to adult food & the adults go to the kitten chow. mmmm Well as long as eat, that makes me happy. ;)

catnapper
08-10-2005, 03:25 PM
We're back form the vet! I was so disappointed when the "good" Dr. P wasn't there. Had to see the "bad" Dr. C who accused me of starving Angel instead. :( I KNOW she heard me say "No Dr. P? I was REALLY hoping for her." Ooops.... but its the truth. I half covered up by saying I prefered Dr. P because I know her from my own personal vet. Sounds good, eh? Or pathetic attempt at covering up? Either way, I felt good about today's visit.

I typed up that long list of things and Dr. C looked mighty impressed. Guess she realized any person willing to take the time and thought to make a comprehensive list must be pretty serious about the health of their foster.

I am happy to say she no longer feels I am starving Angel to death and she gave me samples of Hills Prescription diet. If that works, then looks like Miss Angel is going to be one expensive kitty for whomever adopts her. $1.29 a can? Yikes! But she'd like to wean her off the cans and onto only dry, so I also have samples of dry to mix in with the wet.

We also need to get Flagyl - I'll pick that up tomorrow. They were out of Flagyl. :confused:

Anyway, she is VERY happy to be home and sitting cozy in the window with Abby. Have I mentoned how much she adores Abby? ;)

catmandu
08-10-2005, 04:01 PM
I WOULD SPEND,THAT ON ANGELEYES,I GOT GOT SOME DUCK,AND PHEASANT HOLISTIC CANNED FOOD,AND ABOUT A THIRD,OF THAT GOES TO FRED,NUGGET,AND SCRATCHY,THE PORCH CATS.
THERE ARE NOT,AS MANY PORCHIES,NOW,THAT I HAVE ADOPTED SCRAPPY 2,RAGANAR,ELIZABETH,AND POUNCER,HAVE NEW HOMES.
AND GEM,CHARCOAL,AND KARINA,ARE PET TALKER ANGELS,NOW VACATIONING,PARTYING,IN VENICE,ITALY.
WE WISH,NOTHING,BUT THE BEST,FOR THAT SWEET LITTLE CAT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture618.jpg

jenluckenbach
08-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Which food did they give her? (curiosity)

Love those pictures of her snuggling.

lizbud
08-10-2005, 07:25 PM
I really hope the medication cures her problem. She is a real
sweetie.

NoahsMommy
08-10-2005, 08:02 PM
She's so adorable, Kim!!

I think she should be yours. ;)

Barbara
08-11-2005, 05:37 AM
Angel is sooooo sweet. And I hope so much she's better soon:)

Lacey
08-11-2005, 05:42 AM
Flagyl? Woo! Be ready for a real wrestling match to get it down! Way back when I had to give it to Zelda, nothing worked except shoving the pill in and keeping her mouth closed until she swallowed. Mowgli was a bit easier. He'd eat pill pockets, but halfway through, he figured out the center was bitter and nasty-tasting and the pill would end up sitting on the floor of his cage.

Poor baby gets the icky-tasting medicine... Be sure to get picture of your pilling technique! And give Angel oodles of kisses when she drools like crazy to get the bitter pill taste out of her mouth.

Sonia59
08-11-2005, 06:18 AM
What cuteness overload! If I lived closer, I would be a candidate for adoption! I'm sure she will find a good family if you can't have her ;)
I hope her problem is solved soon.

dukedogsmom
08-11-2005, 07:17 AM
I can love her from afar. She is a cutie. I hope you find out what is wrong with her so she can get better. I haven't had time to read up but just know you're having problems.

Samantha Puppy
08-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by JenBKR
Too cute! I could just snuggle up with her. I'd take her in a second if I could :( Hubby says 2 cats and 1 dog is enough Ditto that, except my hubby says 4 cats and 1 dog is enough. Trust me, I've tried for 1 more...

finn's mom
08-11-2005, 08:03 AM
I hope she's better soon...and, I wish I could take her. I'd love to have her and Flutter both. Ugh. Hopefully, you can wean her onto the dry food soon!

furrykidsmother
08-11-2005, 08:12 AM
I hope the new medicine and the change of the food will help get things under control and that she will be feeling better soon!