PDA

View Full Version : Sadam

momoffuzzyfaces
08-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Sadam
You certainly do look happy posing for your picture!
I don't think I've ever me a tv watching lizard before!
It was very interesting meeting you cyberly and seeing your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

luvofallhorses
08-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi there, Sadam! What a cute bearded dragon you are! :) Enjoy your special day, sweetie! :)

tatsxxx11
08-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi Sadam! Oh, what a stunning Iguana boy you are! I'm so impressed with your lovely, deluxe digs!:eek: You're obviously much loved and very well cared for; you look so content!:) Kudos to your former human for having the good sense to rehome you with a guardian able to provide for of all your needs, most importantly an abundance of love! Congratulations to you magnificent Sadam, our most deserving, cutest ever Iguana PET OF THE DAY! I hope today you're treated to all your favoties things...TV time, a game of hide and seek and lots of crickets!:D Yay, Sadam!!!:) Long and happy life to you, cutie!

Jax
08-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Look at imperial and beautiful Sadam! You look like the lord of the castle in your pic - what lovely man you are! Congrats to SWEET SADAM! :) :D :)

tikeyas_mom
08-10-2005, 10:17 PM
AWWW Sadam you are so handsome.. I think Yoshi is in love :D..
you are very lucky to be petoftheday, and you deserve it hunny!!

AvaJoy
08-11-2005, 08:01 PM
I'm so glad you have a guardian who wants to care for and love you as you deserve, awesome guy! Hope your day basking in the spotlight was pleasureable, Sadam! :)