PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and Auntie Irene

fritz03
08-10-2005, 06:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/fritzirene.jpg Here's Smiley Fritz taking a break with Auntie Irene on the front step.He didn't get out on anybody today.Fritz has been sleeping under the covers in mom and dad's.Mom might have to get him out of there soon,so she can make the bed.

Muddy4paws
08-10-2005, 07:39 AM
aww look at that big grin! hes such a cutey :) I think you should let him rest a while longer, it must be hard work being cute :p

Daisy and Delilah
08-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Look at our Fritz!! Look how cute you are Fritz, posing with your Auntie Irene. Fritz, you should come with a "cuteness overload" warning for all of us who are so weak in the heart. That picture of you is priceless. We know that big smile is coming from you being with your beloved Auntie Irene. Auntie Bev was probably waiting on the side to be the next photo shoot subject. The Aunties love you Fritz and so do we!!

Barry, I was coming home yesterday and, just at the end of my block, I spotted a Bichon in a distant neighbor's yard. I almost went off the road I was so excited. He looks just like Fritz(not as cute). I was thrilled to have a Fritz look alike so close and I didn't even know it. It was a happy day here yesterday:)

Love, Daisy and Delilah:cool:

beeniesmom
08-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Awww, Fritz you are so cute!
You look so confy.
I know you'd just stay in the aunties lap all day!

Jamieejo85
08-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Fritz, you are soooooo cute!!

elizabethann
08-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Fritz, you look like an angel sitting on your Aunties lap. How adorable!

Ginger's Mom
08-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Oh my goodness, that has to be one of the happiest faces I have ever seen. :) You are such a cutie, Fritz.