PDA

View Full Version : Gck,was A Happy Cat

catmandu
08-09-2005, 08:31 PM
HE WAS DELIGHTED,WHEN I PETTED HIM,HE WOULD PURR,AND STRETCH,FOR MORE.
HE,WAS SO PLEASED,WITH THE BIG CAT NIP MOUSE,HE HAD NEVER HAD,A TOY,OF HIS OWN.
HE WAS ESTATIC,OVER,THE TASTE,OF TENDERLOIN STEAK,AND MEATLOAF,AS NOONE,HAD EVER OFFERED HIM ANY.
HE LOVED,TO SLEEP,ON CLEAN,SOFT SHEETS,AND PILLOWS,AND HAVE COOL CLEAN BOTTLED WATER,AS THESE WERE LUXURIES TO HIM.
AND WHEN,THE VET,AND HIS ASSISTANT,PUT THE CATHETER,IN HIS ARM,AND I PETTED HIM,AND TALKED,TO HIM,HE WAS PURRRING,AS HE KNEW,JUST KNEW,THAT SOMETHING GOOD WAS COMING.
I HOPE,THAT MY LITTLE PURRTHDAY PRESENT,REALIZES,THAT IT WAS SOMETHING,TO PURR ABOUT,TO PASS ON,BEFORE,HE WAS AFFECTED,BY THAT HORRIBLE DISEASE
AND THE FOUND CATS,ARE EXPLAINING,THAT I DID,WHAT I DID,OUT OF LOVE.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture599.jpg
GOODBYE,MY PURRTHDAY PRESENT GCK,HAVE FUN,WITH GEM,CHARCOAL,AND KARINA.THE NEXT CAT WILL BE GCKGCK!
AND THERE,WILL BE OTHER RESCUES,IN THIER NAME.

sirrahbed
08-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Gary - there is no doubt that you loved GCK and he knew it. He had a little heaven on earth with you. I think it is also a good thing that you spared him having to fall ill with that horrible FIP.

Do you have more stories about him - or little things he did or liked - that you remember and would write down?

barncat
08-09-2005, 09:18 PM
You are such a good friend to the cats. I am sorry that you had to face this, but so glad that cat had someone to love him and take care of making his life good and safe and loving. tears and hugs and, as you know, the love will always be there.

rosethecopycat
08-09-2005, 10:44 PM
You are an example of bravery and selflessness.
No, Gck, won't ever feel the grip of that disease, you spared him the agony.
He will never fight for breath. You let him drift off to sleep.

Thank you.

Logan
08-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Gary, this has to be so tough for you. :( I'm so sad that it didn't work out the way it should have, the way you wanted it to.

GCK knew love. That is very important. I hope you know that you were the one to provide that for him.

Hang in there. I hope each day will get a little easier.

Logan

Don Juan's mom
08-10-2005, 01:29 PM
FIP forced me to say goodbye to my first cat, Cardamom, after we had been together for only a short time. You did the right thing, but that doesn't make us feel better about it, does it? :(

Don Juan and Zerlina send purrs and kneading.

Liz

Randy_K
08-10-2005, 01:45 PM
That's a terrible decision to have to make but not having cared enough to made that decision would have been worse for him. You gave him a slice of heaven on earth and made his last days comfortable and happy. What else could you do?

furrykidsmother
08-10-2005, 01:58 PM
You did what you had to do for Gck. You didn't want him to suffer and I am sure that he understood that. I am sure that he also appreciated all the special things you did for him and gave to him before his passing.

catmandu
08-10-2005, 05:49 PM
GCK,HERE.
THANK YOU,FOR THE KIND WORDS.
I AM IN VENICE,WITH LOTS,OF PET ATLKER ANGELS,ENJOYING A FANTASTICMEAL,SHRIMPS,PASTA,AND BEEF RIBS,THE KIND,MY DAD,GAVE ME,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL.
HE SUE HAD,A LOT,OF CATS,AND THEY ARE SO NICE.
MR SCRAPPY,AND MR FLUFFY,ARE HOLDING A GONDALA,FOR ME,I HAVE TO GO.
THANK YOU,FOR THE KIND WORDS,AND FOR MAKING,MY TURE DAD,FEEL SO MUCH BETTER,WITH YOUR KIND WORDS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/3e622a8b.jpg

MY PAL SAM.WOW,THEY GOT ANOTHER FISH BED!!!

Lightning SuperCat
08-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Oh, Gary, that is so sad! :( I cried when you wrote about him. But now remember that he is in a better place now, and one day you will seee him again. GCK knew you loved him, and he was very brave to battle through that deadly disease. LOTS and LOTS of ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) for you.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-11-2005, 06:39 AM
BIG hugs to you