PDA

View Full Version : new 2 dog trick!

cali
08-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I started working on a 2 dog trick with Happy and Misty, and I think this is one that will work out in the end. basicly Happy has played catch with me for years I toss her the ball she tosses it back, Misty had no intrest in this till recently, she decinded she was missing out on the fun and started tossing the ball back to me as well, so I thought..if they can both play catch with me, why couldnt they play catch with eachother? so today I started working on teaching well mostly teaching Misty to toss the ball back when Happy tosses it to her, basicly I stand behind Misty and toss the ball to Happy, she tosses it o Misty who tosses it back to Happy and so on, in only 1 training session I managed to get a 3 rally going, I toss the ball to Happy she tosses it to Misty Misty tosses it to Happy and thats where it ends at the moment, I tryed to get one more of those but they were to tired so I quite for now and will try again later :D when they get better I will see if I get get a mini video on my camera to post :D

ginagt
08-09-2005, 06:47 PM
That sounds like fun. Good luck@

Almita
08-09-2005, 09:04 PM
It sounds they had a good time!

jesse_3
08-09-2005, 10:54 PM
That sounds so neat! They are very intelligent dogs too! I have tried to think of a two dog tricj for Sammy and Jesse, but Sam is too stubborn!;)

Can't wait for the video of it!-
Steph and Jes